Replaces instances of President Trump with “President” Trump (adds quotations)
It'll also insert "President" before mentions of Trump... because over the next 4 years, it's important to be reminded that his presidency is illegitimate. Give it a try, it's oddly soothing.
- (2018-07-12) miya s: Perfect, did exactly what I wanted it to. Five stars.
- (2017-03-21) Its a good extension but it would apply the "President" portion to anything that says Trump including when articles say Ivanka Trump. Her name would show up as Ivanka "President" Trump.
- (2017-01-28) Suzanne Forbes: So grateful to the creator of this. It genuinely helps me maintain sanity at this horrible time. Thank you so much.
- (2017-01-25) alyssa reponen: Thank you...this is EXACTLY what I was looking for. Glad I didn't have to build it myself.
- (2017-01-20) Samuel Bernard: Exactly what I needed on this darkest of days
- (2017-01-20) pukha leneeBluhm: "love" it
- (2017-01-18) Arvi Raquel-Santos: Nice reminder of the legitimacy of our leadership in the next 4 years...
- (2017-01-17) Cindy Shih: This extension lowers my blood pressure, everyday. Correct punctuation matters, even subliminally. I might even go back to reading the news now!
- (2017-09-05, v:1.2) breaks GIS
Hi, just wanted to let you know that this is my favorite extension ever. However, when it's enabled it breaks Google's image search for some reason. The images still load and show as links but clicking on them does nothing. When I disable your extension and reload the page the links work perfectly.
- (2017-01-25, v:1.2) Fabián Valencia: Spanish version
It's awesome guys, you should add 'Presidente' to the extension. Cheers!
- (2017-01-24, v:1.2) Sverre Rabbelier: Drumph
For those of us with https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/drumpfinator/hcimhbfpiofdihhdnofbdlhjcmjopilp installed, could you check for Drumph as well? :)
- (2017-01-21, v:1.0) jon salud: different icon pls.
this is awesome, but i hate that now i have to see this dudes face everytime i click my contextual menu.
- (2017-01-20, v:1.0) Samuel Bernard: Minor Regex tweak...
Love this idea! To fix the issue mentioned above (ie inserting "president" between Donald & Trump (ie Donald "President" Trump), could be solved with a minor regex tweak: v = v.replace(/\b(?:President )?((?:Donald (?:J. )?)?Trump\b)/gi, '"President" $1') That would actually replace both of your replace functions as it includes a check for whether 'President' is already in place
- (2017-01-19, v:1.0) inserting "president" in front of the word trump
If the word President doesn't exist in front of the word Trump, it inserts "President". example without extension: Presidential transition of Donald Trump example with extension: Presidential transition of Donald “President” Trump