A simple player for Grooveshark that docks to the bottom of your screen. Control Grooveshark no matter what you're doing.
******** Features ******** • Pause, play and skip songs • Appears on top of all your applications when you open Grooveshark - it's accessible even outside of Chrome • Easily resize, move, hide and unhide the player window • Minimalist design • View song and artist information along with a preview of the album art • Completely configurable • Supported in Windows, Mac, Linux, and Chrome OS ******** IMPORTANT ******** ** Refresh your Grooveshark page if it's currently open ** Grooveplayer makes use of the experimental "Panels" feature of Chrome, which lets it exist outside of the browser. In most installations of Chrome, you'll have to enable panels manually. The extension should guide you through the process if you have panels disabled. Naturally, because Panels are experimental, you should expect quirks here and there. Please understand that I have no control of this, and it will be up to Google to address such issues in time. ******** Note ******** If you ever have any issues with Grooveplayer, please submit a bug report through the Chrome Store. While you're waiting for a fix to come out, refreshing the Grooveshark page should temporarily fix most problems you're having. Also feel free to request new features and ask me any questions about Grooveplayer that you may have. This can all be done through the Chrome Store.
- (2015-04-27) Sam R: Worked perfectly but there is now a small problem where the play/pause button is just a loading icon. It still fully functions and that's why i'm giving 4 stars. EDIT: Chrome update fixed it! SWEET!!
- (2015-03-24) Malte: Great extension, but i would like to not see the dots when i activate the scrolling option, it kinda looks awful. BUT it functions the way it has to an besides my wishes it is absolutely great
- (2015-01-20) Ludovic Rouy: very good job
- (2014-08-26) Sam X: Badass
- (2014-08-04) pioun777: Great but its real need for like/dislike button. Grooveshark is all about it.
- (2014-07-31) It's simple but highly useful. The only thing I see missing is the ability to view lyrics.
- (2013-11-06) Thierry Roget: I did not find the option "always on top" but Peter Van Bouwel says " it stays on top of other windows" I might have missed something
- (2013-11-05) Me gustaría que tenga un ecualizador incorporado. Por lo demás, es la única que funciona como dice.
- (2013-10-16) Eugene: It would be terrific if this extension supported HTML5 version as well.
- (2013-08-21) Kim: Love this! Is it possible for a crossfade feature?
- (2013-07-25) Scott: Thank you for being the only one of these applications that actually still work.. (: It's simple, but it does exactly what I need it to. Skip, Previous, & Play! Nice & simple, unobtrusive. Can't say it any better than thank you. ♥
- (2013-07-08) Elathiel: Cumple con lo que dice, ojala pueda agregarle el manejo de volumen y la valoración rápida de las canciones (like, dislike).
- (2013-07-07) Ricardo Mesa: The first extension that works from the last Grooveshark updating. Congratulations !!!
- (2013-06-28) Luis Angel Buenrostro Palacios: la unica que cumple su propocito muy buena o exelente
- (2013-06-06) Peter Van Bouwel: Very great extension. It is a huge time saver! I also like the way it stays on top of other windows.
- (2013-01-24) Charles Mori: Awesome that I don't have to keep going back to grooveshark to change my crappy songs that come up.
- (2015-04-14, v:1.0.8) Sam R: Play button with new grooveshark
In case you are not aware, Grooveshark got a brand new UI update. Now the player won't show the play/pause button. It just shows the loading icon. It still functions fine but, you might want to look into this.
- (2015-03-04, v:1.0.8) Daniel Rincón: Volume Controller
I would like placed volume controller Grooveshark. Thank You
- (2014-02-20, v:1.0.5) Alberto Bernasconi: trouble
hi just installed i have the icon on the top left of the chrome bar, but it is supposed to happen for the player to be on my desktop. nothing happen thanks A.