American style 2048 Puzzle for Chrome
Are you bored with the grey background 2048 puzzle game? Well I am!! Here is a version that will make life more interesting, with an American Style background. If you like this, I can make a clever app that will change the American theme, just let me know in the feedback. 2048 is usually played on a gray 4×4 grid, with numbered tiles that slide smoothly when a player moves them using the four arrow keys. Every turn, a new tile will randomly appear in an empty spot on the board with a value of either 2 or 4. Tiles slide as far as possible in the chosen direction until they are stopped by either another tile or the edge of the grid. If two tiles of the same number collide while moving, they will merge into a tile with the total value of the two tiles that collided. The resulting tile cannot merge with another tile again in the same move. Higher-scoring tiles emit a soft glow. A scoreboard on the upper-right keeps track of the user's score. The user's score starts at zero, and is incremented whenever two tiles combine, by the value of the new tile. As with many arcade games, the user's best score is shown alongside the current score. The game is won when a tile with a value of 2048 appears on the board, hence the name of the game. After reaching the 2048 tile, players can continue to play (beyond the 2048 tile) to reach higher scores. When the player has no legal moves (there are no empty spaces and no adjacent tiles with the same value), the game ends. There also exists another type of this game, called 177147, which is actually used with exponents of 3 instead of 2.
- (2019-01-09) Urmi Bansal: Wow so addictive
- (2018-12-20) Glenda Mcgee: Super hit extension
- (2018-12-15) Marilyn Jackson: Simply beautiful...thanks for sharing this game.
- (2018-12-05) Ervan Fields: Very Nice extension.
- (2018-12-02) Dyal Bhavalakar: I am highly recommended.
- (2018-11-25) Vinod Dvivedi: Excellent extension ........ amazing.....
- (2018-09-06) Arthana Binu: I want a game ...
- (2018-09-04) Candice Davis: more game ...Waiting for yr next!!😎
- (2018-09-03) Sara Battles: great extension and equally matching screen presence!! Awesome!!!
- (2018-09-01) Jesika Patto: I am missing someone very badly after listening this extension ! Oh i wish i was with that person
- (2018-08-31) Namita Raghavan: I want one just like extension .....
- (2018-08-29) Dinesh Aarif Murthy: This is truly beautiful, so bravo!
- (2018-08-28) Steven Farrish: Fresh and romantic extension .
- (2018-08-27) Jahkay Brooks: This extension is really looking Lovely and most beautiful extension ...