Replaces 'Jeb Bush' and 'Marco Rubio' with 'Florida Man' and vice versa.
This can prove to be highly entertaining.
- (2015-08-05) Eric Althoff: Everytime I read about the debates I get a huge chuckle still. If there is any way to add some other name replacements in, I would really appreciate it! You are more creative than I, but... Texas Man = Cruz and Perry Black GOP Man = Ben Carson Wisconsin Man Arkansas Man Traffic Jam Man Hates Immigrants Man etc. Reduce each one to a single trait like one trick ponies would just make reading the debate coverage amusing as can be.
- (2015-06-04) Richard Johnson: Need to have the ability to edit the names, I'd love to add more.
- (2015-05-30) L Buck: My only nitpick is there should be a button to disable the extension temporarily on a page. Other than that, it's a fun little extension. Have fun telling which is which when anyone dares say Marco Rubio or Jeb Bush. Or worse yet, Florida Man.
- (2015-05-28) David Baker: This is AMAZING!
- (2015-05-28) John Taxpayer: Nothing can get worse from Florida Man or Florida Man being replaced with Florida Man, or vice versa. If anything, it all gets better.
- (2015-05-27) Dave Jorgenson: I am rating this because I helped make it but I also think it's great!
- (2015-10-11, v:1.5) Евгений Подовинников: What about partnership?
Hello! I would like to talk with you about the possibility of acquiring your extensions. Please contact me at: [email protected]
- (2015-09-15, v:1.5) Only works for Jeb -- and even then, only works the first time
The first time I open my chrome and search Jeb I get Florida Man, after that it doesn't work. It also doesn't work for Marco Rubio at all. I know I'm a little late to the party but I'm a little bummed it's not working for me properly. :(
- (2015-05-27, v:1.5) David Zabner: Rubio and Bush
It would be fantastic if instances of "Rubio" and "Bush" were replaced with "the man" (or "the florida man").