Export a Roll20 Campaign with all its assets to a ZIP file.
- (2021-03-11) Greg Hunt: Works well.
- (2020-04-13) Matt DeKok: If you have the VTT Enhancement Suite extension enabled, the button for this extension doesn't appear. You have to disable the VTTES first.
- (2020-04-10) Jaymes Sorensen: I was looking for a way to save completed campaigns so I don't lose the Tokens I created or information I entered when I delete the campaign after creation in case I want to run again with a new group. This did a great job.
- (2020-12-03, v:0.7) Robert Hutchinson: Download stuck
I crashed whilst exporting a campaign to zip and whenever I got download another campaign it goes back tot eh previous download and doesn't progress.
- (2020-07-12, v:0.7) Shaka Thornhill: Exporter Freezes
Exporter freezes when I gets to the jukebox section. is there anyway to skip this?
- (2020-05-29, v:0.7) Roar Hyldkrog: Quota Exceeded Error
Hello I have a problem I hope you can help me with - when I try to export my campaign from roll20 (850 mb), i get a message saying quotaexceedederror when export is generating the .zip file: "Error creating zip file writer: quotaexceedederror: The operation failed because it would cause the application to exceed its storage quota" Any way to fix this? I appreciate any help!