Open videos and audios in IINA.
This add-on only supports IINA 1.0.0 beta 4 or later versions. In 2.0.0, we have added: - "Open link/video/audio in IINA" in the context menu when you right-clicked corresponding content. - A bunch of new features for the IINA icon. When clicked, it could: * Open media in this page directly, and optionally enter PIP or full screen * Show a menu and let you choose the action, such as adding to playlist or open in a new IINA window. You can customize the IINA icon behavior by right-clicking the icon and choose "Options". You can find the source code at https://github.com/lhc70000/iina.
- (2019-11-05) Herr Sapo: Works well, I share a chrome profile between Mac and Windows. Is it possible to add a check so that this button doesn't appear for Windows?
- (2019-10-20) Bomb_The_Vatican: More coherent than the alternatives, never locked up or crashed in 5 years
- (2019-10-02) 炸鸡叔叔: 好用，居然支持VP9编码，厉害了
- (2019-08-10) shinn lu: very good extension, thank you.
- (2019-01-11) WENJIA ZHANG: 值得更多鼓励
- (2019-01-10) Mark Bellon: Overall pretty great. Simple to use. IINA provides higher quality youtube streams by default, with lower power consumption. It's PiP is MacOS PiP which is different/better than the Chrome PiP (works across virtual desktops for example). Feedback to improve: 1) Make text less verbose in menus. For instance, replace "Open in IINA and enter full screen" with just "Open in full screen". Basically remove all the "IINA" superfluous text everywhere. The icon tells us that it's IINA. 2) Current options are limited to only 3 options on click: Open directly Enter full screen Enter Picture-in-Picture However if you instead use "Show a menu to select action". There are now 5 options. There should be the same set of options in either case. 3) I love right click on a link to "Open this link in IINA". However this should be configurable. Alternatively a user might want, right click to "Add to IINA playlist" for example.
- (2019-01-04) 半亩花开: 已经安装了youtube-dl。 可以很完美打开哔哩哔哩，可是就是无法打开YouTube视频！ 求解！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！！
- (2018-09-03) Vincent Ryu: Great Extension, It will be better if there is a "right click" menu and quick key such as "i" on youtube thumbnail, so that user do even have to go in each video's page, much more efficient
- (2018-06-19) Koogle Zhang: 体验很不错，免于很多的妨碍
- (2018-04-26) Charmaine Earnshaw: Sadly, does not actually open the video in IINA, only the webpage address.
- (2018-04-24) Olivier Ma: Very useful extension but I'm having one problem: is it possible to choose the quality of video being played? By default it seems the extension always chooses the best quality but this can be less desirable when the internet connect is not so good. The video keeps buffering.
- (2017-12-07) Lin Cao: failed to open panda.tv stream, so sad
- (2017-10-11) Ao Wu: Really Really Useful! But cannot play the private video that need to login
- (2017-08-18) Frank Huang: Love it!
- (2017-08-01) 好好好，就是更新下中文就更好了
- (2017-06-21) Yuan Yuan: 非常方便！不过带 HTTP 密码的资源似乎不能打开，是理论上无法实现吗？
- (2017-05-15) Linghao Zhang: Its a very good extension, although I am expecting a function to pause the video on the current tab, so I dont have to do it manually.
- (2017-04-05) liang Zhang: 虽然还是不稳定，但是作为使用者还是支持开发者的努力。
- (2017-04-01) Chee Aun Lim: It would be cool if I can right-click on a link, then 'Open in IINA'. Not sure if it would pass the auth settings from the browser too.
- (2017-03-12) Anthony Dynon: Iina is a vital part of my MacOS video setup, and this extension takes the app even further. A great app, by a generous open source dev. Thank you!
- (2017-02-14) Wenxiang Qian: 不错，很喜欢