Import order from Shopify to MyPost Business with a single click.
Before you start: 1. Login into MyPost Business on a separate tab. 2. Make sure you have added a default "Send from" address via https://auspost.com.au/mypost-business/shipping-and-tracking/address-book/senders. How does it work? 1. Login into Shopify's admin and navigate to "Orders" page. 2. Open up the order by clicking on order's number link. 3. Once the page loaded, select the Shopify to MyPost Business extension button (black and red icon) and click "Import to MyPost Business". 4. Double check if information is filled correctly. 5. Choose a parcel service. 6. Click "Save Order" Troubleshoots: See https://help.ricemill.co/en/article/shopify-to-mypost-extension-troubleshoots-bag4n7/ Terms of Service: This extension provides as free and, as such, we provide no warranty or guarantee of service or uptime. Disclaimer: All copyrights belong to their respective owners. Shopify and Australia Post don’t endorse or sponsor this Chrome Extension. This Chrome theme is not owned by, is not licensed by and is not a subsidiary of Shopify and Australia Post.
- (2021-08-30) Kon Chatzi: Great extension. Saves me heaps of time. Just one question, am I able to set package dimensions in the app? I seems to be setting some arbitrary dimensions.
- (2021-08-17) Jariya Sununta: This is amazing. I was sure I would need a costly app to achieve this but you guys have done it for free! Thank you so so much!
- (2020-08-29) Sticks & Stones Education: I only found out about this the other day ... installed it this afternoon and did a test run with one order and OMG its going to make my life so much easier moving forward. THANK YOU.
- (2020-07-09) Hodgie Michaels: This is going to save me so much time! Thank you much! Super simple to use, I highly recommend getting this extension.
- (2020-03-25) Rachelle Lessue: This extension saves me so much time! It sets up quickly and easily and is free! I sometimes post 30-40 orders a day and other apps cost crazy $$ and aren't simple to use. Thank you so much for making this available!
- (2020-02-13) Zove Beauty: Incredible extension. Had it set up within 1 minute. Highly recommended and even better because it's free. Thought I just had to leave a review because this saves so much time - get on it!
- (2020-02-06) Mi C: Very simple yet incredibly useful extension. Does exactly what it says and saves tons of time for printing postage labels.
- (2020-01-18) Nicola Johnstone: Does exactly what it says. Saves time and the annoyance of copy and pasting each individual order. Highly rate this extension to any small business using Shopify and MyPost Business.
- (2020-01-11) Rosalie Livingstone: Great for a small volume business. Printing postage labels with Auspost My Business normally involves cutting and pasting each order or dealing with their batch import. Simple, clean and does exactly what it says.
- (2021-08-25, v:1.3) Melissa M: Information not loading
Hi, I have refreshed both Shopify and My Post and the customer information is not transferring over. It was working until yesterday? Thanks
- (2020-08-24, v:1.1) Cecilia Low: Information not loading
Hi there, Like others here, I have added the extension, opened up Auspost My Business in another tab, and the information from Shopify does not process? Would you be able to help? Thanks!
- (2020-08-12, v:1.1) Carlie O'Loughlin: 'Processing'
Hello, Thanks for this fab extension. I have just tried to add it to a new computer but it won't go past 'processing'. Any hints on how I can get past this? Cheers
- (2020-07-28, v:1.1) Eleanor Killen: Can't get to work
Similar to some of the others the information from the order has never made it into MyPost Business after clicking the red and black button. Is there a step I'm missing?
- (2020-07-20, v:1.1) Fatima Celiker: not working
i did everything right and it never goes past processing
- (2020-02-18, v:1.1) Doug English BVSc: how to I download Ricemill please?
We have Ricemill on one computer and wish to load it to our Mac. But I can't find where to download it?
- (2020-02-13, v:1.1) Liz Gialelis: my post ext
Hi when i click on the red and black button it says processing but nothing ever happens (i have mypost open in separate tab) am i doing somehting wrong? In you video it shows that it goes straight to mypost create a label page but mine doesnt do that