Expands all images & webm's in a thread with the click of a button. Once expanded, you can choose to save all images into a folder.
** Update 0.4: You can now move the extension anywhere on the screen and the position will be saved. ** ** Update 0.3: If expanded, new posts with images/webm's will be automatically expanded if the thread updates. ** ** Update 0.2: Now works on WebM's as well. You can now also shrink images individually, once expanded. ** Annoyed by the latest 4chan updates, rendering all previous extensions totally useless? Use this extension to bring some of that precious love back into your life. This extension will display a button in the top-right corner of 4chan threads. Clicking this button will expand all images in that thread, scaled to the width of your screen. Once expanded, you can choose to save the web page by right-clicking the page and selecting the "Save as..." option. A pop-up will show up in which you need to set the Save Type to "Webpage, Complete", and in which you can specify a location to download the pictures in. You can also choose to shrink all images down to thumbnails again. That's all.
- (2020-02-15) Tadhg James: i lie this extension a lot, i just wish it was compatible with 4channel, that is pretty much my only gripe.
- (2019-07-23) themanster18: Please update for 4channel. It only works on nsfw boards.
- (2019-04-12) Trimeal M: doesnt work anymore for anything nsfw
- (2019-01-10) Benjamin Jackson: dosen't show up on all pages
- (2018-12-28) Mutiara Naga: could you add the image expander to 4channel as well because it doesn't work in the sfw boards.
- (2018-12-26) Илья Алёхин: раскрывает все пикчи на форче. Минус - картинки слишком широкие
- (2018-12-20) Dušan Đokić: It doesn't work on 4channel.org boards. Please update this thing.
- (2018-12-09) Isaac Rocha: Do you plan on updating this to work on 4channel?
- (2018-12-01) Please update for the new sfw domain 4channel.org
- (2018-11-27) WnRandom: doesnt work, button doenst appear, garbage
- (2018-11-19) Joe Woytowicz: Worked really well, but won't work on 4channel, hoping for a update soon!
- (2018-08-07) Nicholas Solin: It says in the patch notes that it downloads webms when enlarged, but I enlarged it, downloaded the page and it seemed to work fine. Checked my snapshots today and there are no webms in the folder whatsoever.
- (2018-06-22) Cecilia Terrile: Says what it says it does, but this functionality is already incorporated in addons like 4chanX.
- (2018-03-31) the best
- (2018-01-28) Martin Viles: I am happy with it.
- (2017-10-27) Jimothy Testiclees: Works well with images, but didn't notice it won't save gifs or webms that are open until it was too late. An update fixing that and getting rid of the thumbs and the scripts and whatnot would be very useful.
- (2017-08-22) Farid Arevalo: Very useful
- (2017-04-05) Otto J.S. Laari: Please add a function to minimize just certain images with a mouse click
- (2017-01-10) Joshua Gilmer: Expanded the images with the add-on. The add-on then directed me to right-click the page, and select "Save As..." to save all the images to a folder. This option opens the default Save As/Explorer window, and saves the web page as an HTML doc (as is normal). Unless I'm missing something this add-on appears to only have half of the intended functionality.
- (2016-11-14) Mat: I was having trouble loading images on 4chan to its actual size. This extension solved that.
- (2016-11-05) Fekke Bro: contains malware!
- (2016-09-25) Charles Edwards: Have you thought of adding functionality to 4chan archive sites like Yuki.la? Great app btw. Helps with quicksaving gifs for shitposting.
- (2016-07-20) Harry Darroch: Perfect. It essentially downloads the whole site into the place you want, then as a result, it places the files to run it in a folder. That means it downloads the thumbnail and a couple of scripts, but they're very easy to delete. It's faster to press the left arrow and delete than it is to slowly go through the webpage and download them slowly. Very nice indeed.
- (2016-05-31) Absoluuttinen Hullumies: Works good and all but I really think you should make it a LOT smaller. Like, a small box with two icons on the right top corner of the page. The first icon would would expand/shrink all the images and the second one would be the info/help icon.
- (2016-02-14) Abalams: this is just what I was looking for
- (2016-02-03) William Hohenstein: Works perfectly, but I suggest an improvement: Force the expanded images to fit to the width/height of the window. Or, have it respect the setting that does the same thing in the native 4chan extension.
- (2019-02-21, v:0.4) Dawid Darłak: We need this extension to work on 4channel
So, 4chan for SFW content got pretty much renamed to 4channel. Support for that website would be greatly appreciated :)
- (2018-12-11, v:0.4) Christian Garea: the 4channel domain change
Hi can we get an update for 4channel support please?
- (2018-12-04, v:0.4) Zaw T: please update
- (2018-05-10, v:0.4) IMAGE TROP GRANDE
je vois un quart de l'image tellement quelle est grande et fatalement floue,il n'y a pas moyen de la réduire?
- (2017-10-14, v:0.4) No longer works
It seems the latest Chrome update has broke it, as well as some other extensions I use.
- (2016-09-04, v:0.4) Marcel Kampa: Only save the bigger image
Hello team, firstly thank you for this extensions. Second: please add the option to only save the bigger one of the images. as of now the program saves the thumbnail and the real picture. I only need the real one. So now I have to manually delete the thumbnails. also the "options" menu is grayed out. is that right? thanks again for the extension.
- (2016-05-27, v:0.4) Guilherme Eiji Verdelli Hanai: 2 copy of each image
Is this right?
- (2016-05-06, v:0.4) William Hohenstein: Fit image to browser height/width
This is an option for image expansion in the native 4chan settings, so I feel this extension really ought to feature that as well.
- (2016-04-05, v:0.4) Ricky Staniforth: Has this stopped working?
When I try to save, the progress bar is stuck at 0B of xKB
- (2016-03-03, v:0.4) Mr. Deathclaw: Webms save as pictures
how do i fix this?