Appends Sorin Markov's current status to every Magic Story article.
Have you ever finished reading a Magic Story article on the latest humorous or dramatic exploits of the Gatewatch, only to reach the end and find yourself bereft of any updates on the status of your favorite white/black-aligned vampire Innistradi planeswalker? Find yourself bereft no longer, for with SorinStatus, each and every Magic Story article will be greatly improved by the addition of an epilogue informing you that, in fact, Sorin Markov is still stuck in a rock. Art by Cynthia Sheppard.
- (2019-09-22) Twingemios: Needs to be updated
- (2019-05-30) Gábor Urbán: Would you please update the status on Sorin? He is out of the stone.
- (2019-04-13) Alex: Needs to be updated to detect which article is being read, and correctly say whether Sorin is in the wall
- (2019-04-03) Charlie Newman: Was great for a long time, but is now sorely in need of an update.
- (2019-03-18) Sorin is about to no longer be stuck in a rock thanks to War of the Spark, so I expect to see an update to this soon making it not appear in Magic articles published after 1 AR (After Rock).
- (2018-07-28) Dylan Flos: Critical to any aspiring Vorthos, and the most inspiring, interesting, and well-written piece of any Magic story.
- (2018-03-13) Gavin Maxwell: The absolute pinnacle of storytelling
- (2018-02-18) Kamal Bassma: absolutely critical to fully experience the Magic: The Gathering story in its fullest
- (2017-09-27) Benjamin Siege: Greatly improves my ability to understand how the great magnitude of plotlines weave together
- (2017-09-20) Marcos Antonio Rodrigues Pinheiro Junior: And indeed, Sorin still stuck in a rock.
- (2017-09-15) Madeleine Nikirk: Greatly improves Magic the Gathering stories. Would highly recommend, especially because it doesn't require any permissions aside from modifying magic.wizards.com.