Powerful web highlighter for Dynalist
Using Dynalist Highlighter you can easily highlight text on any web page and sync them to your Dynalist Inbox. This is especially helpful if you are doing research or when you want to build your own knowledge-base. FEATURES: → Highlight any text on web page → Collect your highlights and send them in one bookmark to Dynalist → Code, Links and HTML elements are automatically converted → Adjust the bookmark title before you send it to Dynalist
- (2020-11-13) Andreas Theis: Great help for everyday work. The web clipping works perfectly. Tagging with key words would be nice as a supplement.
- (2020-10-16) Sedat Erkal: Hi, Firstly, thanks for the extension and as I newly explored it and started to use it, I have noticed that although the extension is activated by the hotkey, it is not possible to deactivate it in the same way and additionaly there is no close button to make it disapper after it is no longer needed. Hope you will be able to fix it. Thanks
- (2020-08-02) Phelipe Martin: This is just amazing! Thank you so much. Keep up the good work mate
- (2020-03-24) Rogerio M. Souza: Cool! Very practice!
- (2020-03-18) 林煒清: thank you
- (2020-02-22) Ümit Gül: Just smart! Would love to see something like this for Safari and Notion.
- (2021-06-03, v:1.2) Serhii Vusatyi: Not works
Highlighting not detecting on macOS, in same time Roam Highlighter works fine.
- (2021-01-05, v:1.2) Anne- Marie Helwaser: dynalist Highlighter
I save the bookmark, I highlight different sentences in article, but none of my highlighted text is in dynalist: only the title of the bookmark. I suppose i dont know how to use the extension and saw other comments with similar issue.
- (2020-11-21, v:1.2) Carlos Diego Cadavid: the extension is sending the bookmark to my inbox, not the highlighted text
how do I change the extension settings so it sends the highlighted text rather than the bookmark?
- (2020-06-07, v:1.2) Nate Dude: Inbox
I also want to know how to have it sent to the Dynalist designated Inbox instead of a File. Also, once the highlighting it turned on in chrome, I cant figure out how to turn it off and everything I click starts to get highlighted. With these two fixes, this would be an incredible addition to dynalist
- (2020-04-30, v:1.2) Dean Morrison: Inbox
How do you add the highlight to your designated Inbox rather than the designated File?