This extension enables to add 'Publish date option' to Google search results URL and re-search by just oneclick.
[DESCRIPTION] This 'Search Date Changer'(or 'SDC') chrome extension enables you to change Google search result date range easily. When you searched some words by Google, SDC icon is on the OmniBox(or as known as URL box). By clicking the icon, you can change your Google search results with specified date range. SDC icon will be just only for Google Web search, News search, Video search, and Books search. Every icon clicking, search range changes in the order 'Any time', 'Past hour', 'Past 24 hours', 'Past week', 'Past month', and 'Past year'. If you'd like to know what the icon means, please put your mouse cursor on the icon and tool-tip shows current mode. You can select SDC mode from Chrome extensions option menu. With clicking right mouse button on SDC icon or from Google chrome extension menu, you can see SDC's option view. Please check 'Enable' check-box for your preferred behavior. If you check 'Force user setting for any search' check box and Google search result date range does not match the one you select as 'Enable', SDC tries to re-search again with search result date range which you check as 'Enabled' automatically. To select search result date range for this automatic selection, 'Default' option will be used. [SOURCE CODE] All source code will be available from: - http://github.com/n-miyo/sdc/ [HISTORY] version 1.6.0(Jun 17, 2013): - Update Google Chrome Extensions Manifet to V2. - Update jQuery to 2.0.2.
- (2019-11-04) cowboy: Не работает. 04.11.19
- (2016-05-01) Michael: Still buggy. The admin section of this app offers what we want, but doesn't work as expected. I think I might still use it, but would be nice if the developer would either put some time into it or pull it from the web store.
- (2015-04-19) awesomekotacupcake: awesome
- (2015-01-09) Curt Martell: Doesn't work. As long as "All Time" is one of the options it always defaults to ALL Time even though you have selected another option as default. Remove All Time from the options and then it works but I sometimes want it so this extension is useless to me.
- (2014-08-29) riowong: when "any time" is checked, the default will be malfunctioned. i'm using chrome 37
- (2013-07-06) Rob Y: This extension saves a lot of time because you do not have to go through these options that are found below the search bar. You can just click the icon in the url bar and it will cycle through google search results from all time, past hour, past month, etc... Please add more date ranges and keep up the great work.
- (2013-06-16) Ben M: Great Idea! Much wanted! Um, sadly, I can't get it to work...trying to isolate the reason...