Removes instances of TN or Tennessee from most dropdown menus.
For the greater good of TX. No warranties expressed or implied. Sorry TN. -Vince Picone https://github.com/vpicone
- (2018-03-22) Benjamin jennings: I'm confused...
- (2017-08-17) Akio Crimson: This is great, but I still have a habit of pressing "T" twice to get to Texas. Next, you should make one for the "Country" selection to remove "United Arab Emirates" and "United Kingdom" selections to get directly to the "United States"
- (2017-08-10) Richard Wessels: This is the best thing ever. every Texan needs this. TEXAS!
- (2017-08-09) Cameron Currie: 5 stars for doing exactly what it says it does, and because I appreciate the sentiment. -1 star because I grew up in the middle of Davy Crockett National Forest, and I'm willing to continue hitting T twice in honor of him and the rest of the Tennessee volunteers.
- (2017-08-07) Matthew Lowe: Because it's a drag to type "T T" every time you hit a state dropdown. Brilliant!
- (2018-11-21, v:1.3) K: make one for the "Country" selection
Can you please make one for the "Country" selection to remove "United Arab Emirates" and "United Kingdom" selections to get directly to the "United States"
- (2017-08-07, v:1.2) Gatlin Johnson: May I publish this for Firefox?
Hello! I'm a Texan who uses Firefox. A friend showed me this extension and I love it. I'm also lazy and your extension works unmodified in Firefox. May I publish this, giving you full credit, on addons.mozilla.org? Thank you nonetheless, Gatlin