SEO and Domain Analysis Tool by DNS Checker. Provides SEO Report, Meta Redirects and 404s, Client IP, Domain IP & Geo Location, etc
DNS Checker is a well-equipped source that offers you an ultimate DNS tools package. From Domain DNS Check to Public DNS Checker and Global DNS Checker, from IP Lookup to IP Blacklist check, from Networking tools to SEO-based tools. It provides a single platform for your every concern. DNSChecker's free Google Chrome DNS, SEO, and Domain Analysis extension helps you carry your online errands and get an edge to increase the chances of your website ranking. It analyzes your competitors' websites and provides in-depth information about their weaknesses. The extension also provides SEO and Domain DNS analysis reports with a detailed description that helps you better understand the competitors and rank your website consequently. Chrome DNS Checker: Along with DNS Checker’s IP location lookup, DNS propagation checker, DNS record lookup, and other online tools, DNS SEO and Domain Analysis extension help you get a comprehensive SEO report, error 404, Website's Geo location, and IP address. The other benefits you get include; - Geo-location and IP address of any domain - Website's traffic ratio - Upgraded SEO Analysis of webpages - Number of links internal and external links - HTML (images and tags) analysis - Ranked keywords summary - Headings from H1 to H6 (tags and text) - Do-follow and No-Follow links summary - Additional Alt tags attribute analysis - Redirection and page ranking status - Website or webpage response time and speed results DNS Check SEO and Domain Analysis Features: Where optimizing your content on the site is the utmost in deciding whether your website will hit the SERPs high ranking or not, the optimization of your domains is also necessary. Consequently, DNS checker offers both analyses along with other features that help you optimize your web pages and analyze and explore gaps in your competitor's website and domains. DNS Checker Domain Analysis: DNS Domain analysis helps you understand your competitor's website status in-depth. For instance, you can find a competitor's domain ranking, rating, position, and hold in the respective market using DNS Domain check. Skimming through the DNS checker domain report, you can make better and more effective decisions regarding your website domain name purchasing. Consequently, you can find the following things using DNS Domain analysis; - Domain Geo-Information - Internet Protocol (IP) Geo-Information - Analyze the HTML state DNS Checker SEO Analysis: DNS SERP preview lets you gain better insights into your competitor's website. You can also use a DNS-free SEO tool to use the information to develop a strategy for your website's successful launch. By analyzing your content and website domain status using DNS analyze the webpages tool, you can easily optimize the On-page SEO of your content to ensure higher ranking, more traffic on the website, and expanded reach. With DNS Checker On-Page SEO Analysis, you can; - Check Broken Links - Check Headings - Check Meta Title and Description - Link Redirection check - Analyze On-page SEO - Canonical tag check DNS General Report: In this section, the DNS Chrome extension provides a quick summary of the respective website, including; - GEO status (Domain name, IP Address, City, State, latitude, and longitude) - Traffic rank (Ranked position and State) - SEO Analysis (Meta title and description characters, and number of headings) - Your IP address and Country name Detailed SEO Report: SEO report analyzes the following website ranking factors to help you develop a content strategy to ensure your high ranking; - Meta title - Meta description - Used keywords - Heading tags - Word cloud - Alt Attribute - External and internal links (with their anchor texts) Link Redirection Report: With the DNS link Redirection checker, you can easily find the ratio of redirect links on the site you're analyzing. It shows the website's raw headers with; - IP address - Site status - Date - Content-type - Server - Cache-control - And other useful information Domain Geo Report: DNS checker also serves you by providing your competitor's websites; - IP address - Geo information - City - State, - Country - Latitude - Longitude - ISP - ASN - Country and postal code IP Geo-Information: DNS checker IP location tool works parallel with SEO and Domain Analysis to provide your current; - IP address information - City - State - Postal code - Country code - Latitude - Longitude - ISP - ASN DNS Tools: Lastly, DNS checker provides the following free tools to help you find all your solutions under one roof. DNS Tools include; - Domain DNS validation and DMARC lookup check DNS status according to the standards. - Reverse DNS Lookup offers IP to hostname details. - DNS Lookup converts domain or hostnames into IP addresses for better search results. - NS and MX Lookup maintain records of your searched domains. - Flush DNS deletes all the stored information in the cache. - You can check your domain health status with Domain DNS Health Checker. DNS Network tools include; - TCP and UDP, and port scanners identify ports available for the public. - Mac Address Lookup and ASN Whois Lookup check vendor and ASN owner, respectively. DNS IP Tools consist of; - IP address and location lookup that gives location information. - Trace email tool tracks the locations of email senders. - IP to decimal converter simply converts the given IP address into a decimal number. - IP Blacklist checker searches for blocked IPs. Dev Tools include three basic tools such as; - Password Generator (gives secure passwords) - HTTP Headers Check (identify URL response header) - Check Website Operating System (find site's server OS) Webmaster Tools include; - Website Link Analyzer checks both external and internal links. - Check Google Page Rank tool allows you to find the rank of any website page in Google. - Downloading tools include Vimeo and Facebook video downloaders that download videos from respective platforms.
- (2023-02-22) Виталий Гир: Норм!
- (2022-12-06) Liam Hughes: Doesn't work. Just keep getting a message saying, "refresh the page then try again" but no amount of refreshing seems to make any difference
- (2022-06-13) Aysha Aly: DNS SEO and domain analysis is truly an example of a life saver. It helped me find competitors' website ranking status and ensure my healthy website development. I literally use it as my go-to tool to get an idea about domain stats and keyword usage. Also, it's free, which is another good thing.
- (2022-05-05) Sara Munson: An extremely useful extension loaded with premium DNS features.
- (2022-03-31) Nikolai Graf-Rüssel: I really like this extension, but it would be great if you also show the hostname of the ip I visit in the right panel maybe...
- (2021-11-23) Bryce Barbara: Lots of useful details buried away in this tool. Unfortunately there's no options to disable it from sharing data with their servers and the UI is pretty unwelcoming.
- (2021-09-13) jkanTech: Love it
- (2021-06-15) Haley Slaughter: Love it.
- (2021-03-08) Progressive Web: Great app works well
- (2021-02-18) Hadi Jedari: very nice and usefull
- (2021-02-15) Derick Grine: Actually useful once u know how to use it
- (2020-10-28) Dylan B: Very useful
- (2020-10-14) Juan M. Solórzano: Has a big error, if some page not working, the app use the last information of other page data and only change the name of the domain and display info. That is so bad and dangerous, is fake data.
- (2020-08-10) Nam Hoang: Love it
- (2020-02-18) M. Umar Hassan: Great extension. All what I needed. BTW I use your website https://dnschecker.org regularly. Its a life saver for me
- (2020-02-07) Zaman networds: love it
- (2020-01-29) Sandra Palme: It's good. Does what it's supposed to, gives a lot of feedback, it looks slick. I'll likely keep using it and recommend it.
- (2020-01-29) David Paine20: Works as described. Provides very useful information. One must use it if they are serious regarding SEO.
- (2022-08-09, v:1.0.4) Patrick Regan: DNS CHECKER
It won't work as it's tell me to refresh after what I do. I even restarted my laptop and still get the same message
- (2021-04-15, v:1.0.2) Denys Tarasov: nofollow tag
Hi, I noticed that the extension does not correctly show backlinks with nofollow tag, see screenshot https://prnt.sc/11gkfqs It would also be nice to show a mark with the tag sponsored Thank you
- (2021-02-26, v:1.0.2) Jelle Loosman: Chrome extension
How to use the extension? I see not a single option or not a single sign, button, hint, function or whatever. Is this really an extension? I have it for months now but I still use the website. I did not discover any sign of functionality in Chrome.
- (2020-05-12, v:1.0.2) Jelle Loosman: Bediening
Welke toetsencombinatie gebruik je voor deze tool? Bij het installeren heb ik het ergens gelezen, maar nu de tool een paar weken niet gebruikt is, ben ik het vergeten. En is het NERGENS terug te vinden.
- (2020-05-12, v:1.0.2) Jelle Loosman: Bediening
Misschien zou het handig zijn ergens te vermelden welke toetsen je moet indrukken om de extentie te kunnen gebruiken. Nu heb ik de tool een paar weken niet gebruikt en is de toetscombinatie vergeten. Misschien verwijderen en weer opnieuw installeren, en dan hopen dat ergens een melding komt. Op de website van DNS checker staat ook niets vermeld.