Auto color picker quickly pick colors from page with eye-dropper tool and automatically when you browse web.
Auto color picker detect the most dominant color on the page and extracts RGB values for it. Extension has eyedropper tool if you want to pick color manually Features: ☆ Works automatically when you browse web - picks most used color on the page ☆ Eye dropper tool ☆ Copy color is convenient formats: RGB color code, html color name, CSS color. How to use the extension: Navigate web and see the most used color on the icon. Click icon to see color and copy color in different formats Click “Pick color from web page” to enable color picker tool and select color manually Note: extension doesn’t pick colors on system pages and in chrome web store due to security restrictions.
- (2020-03-23) Julianna Barlow: I hate a art game. I love all things art but this one. This game is so bad because it doesn't work at all. if it worked I would like it a lot more. I don't suggest getting this extension.
- (2020-03-12) Jordana Rubin: Terrible. Most the time I click "select from web" and nothing happens. When it does work, after I pick the color the extension window closes and I have to click again to see the color I just selected. Really annoying when you're trying to select multiple colors.
- (2020-03-05) Testerka Sara: It's not working.
- (2020-03-04) Ahmed Saykot: I have no word to say anything... just... Thanks with a great love for this kind of extension.
- (2020-02-26) Ning Cao: good
- (2020-02-20) HR TRIVEST: Exactly what i needed. Great work developers!!
- (2020-02-19) Cam Kehler: Perfect
- (2020-02-13) xhshhsnsn: it not works for me!! 版本 79.0.3945.130（正式版本） （64 位） mac 10.15.3 (19D76), Intel Iris Graphics 550 1536 MB
- (2020-02-12) Haris Malik: nice,
- (2020-02-11) JAGTAR SINGH: love it
3.2143 (14 votes)
Last update / version
2020-02-05 / 0.1.0