The most powerful image viewer for Chrome™ browser. Advanced tools for viewing web and local images.
The Magic Viewer for Chrome™ extension will greatly improve the default viewing of images in your browser. You will make your work much more comfortable and productive. It has not only convenient web and local viewer of your images, also advanced tool kit for zooming, rotation, previewing and saving images. The Magic Viewer for Chrome™ extension respects your personal habits and wishes, and has really rich configurations / options, where you can to customize this extension exclusively for your needs. Do not be afraid of the availability of advanced tools or rich options, in fact, everything is very simple and no settings are required - after installation, the extension immediately starts working. Everything is made for your convenience and pleasant use. ☆☆☆ Supports all image and photo file formats, such as JPEG, GIF, PNG, WebP, Base64 and others. ☆☆☆ This extension can work as a default image viewer of your browser or as a manual call widget. It has beautiful animation effects and very high performance. Features: ✔ Image scaling to fit by window size ✔ Adaptation of image size to window size: by width, by height and original size ✔ Functional zoom, zooming by center and by pointer ✔ Image rotation ✔ Downloading and saving images on local storage ✔ Flexible settings for the Magic Viewer widget: context menu, default image viewer, display on a web page or extension tab ✔ Preview images in a pop-up menu ✔ Image size filter ✔ Viewing of local image files [Keyboard control] • Mouse move: Drag • Mouse wheel: Zoom • LEFT or UP: Previous image • RIGHT or DOWN: Next image • ALT + Mouse wheel: Rotate / Smooth zoom • Double click: Reset • ESC: Close Recommendations: - Mouse manipulator is desirable, but not necessary - Visit the options page to get an idea of the features of this extension - Report bugs to improve the extension If you want to enable viewing of local image files, please allow access to file URLs in extension manager. We welcome any help in improving this extension, and if you find any technical issues or translation errors, please report by email on the contact page https://onaddon.com/contact.html Please to describe errors and issues in detail if you find them.
- (2020-11-28) Lorde Rouse: Enlargement just balloons out to an unusably huge size! I want to use it, but it just doesn't work! UPDATE: Since my first review I downloaded some Logitech mouse software and disabled SMOOTHE SCROLLING. This has fixed the ballooning problem and I now give 5 STARS for a very nice app!
- (2020-10-11) bobby decker: loved this one too keep this one forever i can view images of all types and the bution works too and its powerfull too i loved it and always will i give this 6 stars
- (2020-10-08) Andy Farman: It is supposed to be the default viewer for local as well as web images, but it does nothing. Cannot be found with right click 'open with', and the web images it previews are merely blurry enlargements of thumbnails
- (2020-08-10) Denis Bernicky: Malware - Only added it on because it relentlessly nags me whenever I open Chrome to add it to chrome. So I added it to review it. NAGS incessantly - it ought to be removed from the Chrome store.
- (2020-07-27) William Cañon: Es necesario mejorarla pudiendo girar las imagenes es algo muy muy importante gracias, espero tengan en cuenta esta observacion para mejorar
- (2020-06-28) Paul Pids: Confortable pour travailler, style agréable.
- (2020-03-27) Tomas Bezit: Brilliant and efficient solution. But is it portable for Firefox? I can't find it there. Thank you for your work.
- (2020-03-22) Mich Wine: This extension is the best image viewer I have ever used. Just install and see for yourself. Thanks to the developers!
- (2020-03-21) Malcolm Bowler: Evil nasty spyware, do not recommend!
4.0 (13 votes)
Last update / version
2020-01-28 / 3.0.1