- (2021-01-19) Calixto Gelarzo: This is really great, however, is there a way to remove the script I accidentally publish in the script store?
- (2021-01-13) Velez Krisztian: Great tool, highly recommended for geeks with JS knowledge. I often use a site that has really bad user experience, so I created a script that opens and loads all the hidden elements and extracts the valuable information and renders it in a simple overlay. Basically I re-render the page using a JS script. SUGGESTION 1: It would be great to add support for script live reload from the file system during script development. (I edited the script in an IDE for a couple hours and the copy-paste-save-reload workflow is really annoying.) SUGGESTION 2: CSS and other content injection would be nice. Probably a simple head/body/custom selector HTML injection would be prefect. I know that it is about 3 lines of JS, but my IDE barely supports CSS and other syntax autocomplete inside JS strings.
- (2020-12-20) Johnny Sun: doesn't link up, tells me i need to install it
- (2020-10-09) Muhammet Akay: Harika ve kullanışlı script marketi de çok iyi.
- (2020-10-03) Chandler Xee: 特别实用！真的很棒！
- (2020-07-06) Mahomed Hussein: I rarely write reviews but this extension is easy to install and worked great. I wanted something that stored the script internally without having to host in to my server. Has just a few options, which are all you need to set how (manual/automatic), when (before/after page load) and where (url, host etc). I like that I can also run automatic scripts manually (in case of error/testing etc.)
- (2020-06-23) Rafa Molinas: Doesn't even work
- (2020-04-03) Phuong Tran: Just have tried this to day, and feeling it will be my need. Amazing extension!
- (2019-10-10) Swapnil R Tavare: Helpful Extension
- (2019-07-25) Fermino Paul: Wow thanks for this really useful (Highly Recommended)
- (2019-07-25) Viral Patel: Very helpful extension and Clean interface !
- (2019-07-25) Ekansh Kothiyal: Awesome product! Never knew I needed such a thing before today. Thanks!