Get productive with Gmail. Get work done with your keyboard
You can archive, delete, reply, compose, snooze etc without touching your mouse or remembering complex shortcuts. The only shortcut you should ever remember is CMD/Ctrl + K the command centre will increase your productive and help you to get the work done completely using the keyboard. Come on become a Gmail Ninja now!
- (2020-07-08) Lev Karatun: Opening emails doesn't work for me. Win10 / Chrome 83
- (2020-06-29) Mário Araújo: The video shows shortcuts by the options, yet this is not part of add-on for some reason. Useless this way, unfortunately.
- (2020-03-06) John Harrington: I wish there was a way to change the launcher. Currently Ctrl+K is how you add hyperlinks in Gmail so this keeps popping up when I try to add a link.
- (2020-02-01) Dennis Bareis: Couldn't get Snooze to do anything and that was my main interest, to see how it handled it.
- (2020-01-31) Tom Brown: Great start! I hope you keep it up! Few suggestions (possibly phase 2?) a) Add very basic "workflows/custom actions": Forward & add text. (somewhere in configuration allow user to setup these templates/workflows so the user can start open forward window, autofill predefined [email protected] and possibly fill some text in the email). If you think about it, we forward emails to the same people (usually other employees) and each time we have to type in their email. You can take it even further: forward+star+snooze (all within one click). b) add "Find email from/to John Smith". Currently, gmail only shows emails FROM "john smith", but not the ones you sent. Also, you could take it to the next level and "Find emails from/to @smith.com" (everyone from john's company/domain". Best of luck!
- (2020-01-31) João Victor Sartor: Does not work, shows the message: "Thank you for installing Flash by HelpNinja. Press ? to enable Gmail keyboard shortcuts" And pressing "?" do nothing.