Help you save your default "Group By" view selection in Microsoft Planner web application
Planner Default View extension sets Default Group By option for MS Planner plans and allows you to select your default group by from the extension icon popup. after selecting your default "Group By" and reload MS Planner web app, Planner Default View will remember your previous selection and organize your tasks accordingly Whats new in 22.214.171.124? - Support coloring planner cards after Microsoft changed the app structure in latest update Whats new in 126.96.36.199? - Bug fixes - UI Changes - Coloring your tasks according to labels color - very useful Credits to Marty Harris for sharing the code to color the Planner cards which I have implemented in Planner Default View There is a separate extension published by Marty Harris called "Colourful Planner" you can find it in chrome web store
- (2021-02-16) Arkadiusz Malczewski: It's simple and great. Very useful but: 1. colouring should be optional feature 2. when task doesn't have label plugin sets gray clour to it, it could be as original - with no colour 3. its doesn't work when the Planner is in different than english language, I use polish. but I think it's easy solution - order of options in polish is this same as in english, I think in every lang is this same. so instead of selecting option by text you should selecting it by index
- (2020-10-06) Aisha Bushman: When I clicked on the icon, nothing would show up.
- (2020-04-14) Rash Ferguson: Shlomi, Thank you for developing this tool and providing it to the public! This is a GREAT extension and provides functionality that Microsoft should include by default. However, I'm wondering if you can add the ability to set the default "Filter" as well? We have a large number of users assigned to our plan and the users would like to "Filter" the view to show only the cards assigned to them. Is this something that you can do? Thanks again! -Robert
- (2020-03-24) Jay C.: Great idea and desparately needed given how crappy MS makes this (how is there no a default and/or a cookie to remember your setting!!?!?!?!11111111111!?) But seems buggy / works sporadically. About half the time planner just goes back to stupid microsot by Progress (we NEVER use the progress fields they are stupid for our purposes and if we did it would still be the last thing we wanted to sort / bucket by).
- (2020-03-18) Matt Cox: Just what I needed. Thanks!
- (2020-03-13) Juraj R: Hi, thanks! Color ackground is great, but default view does not work, probably because of other language for the webapp menus (Teams does not allow language change). If you would get around to it, I'd appreciate an update.
- (2020-02-17) Brendan F: Great plugin - thank you!! Is it possible to make this work from the Microsoft Teams web page when Planner is pinned to the left menu? https://teams.microsoft.com/_#/apps/com.microsoft.teamspace.tab.planner/sections/mytasks
- (2020-02-11) Krichiyat Hadvash: Thanks friend. very useful. the colors are great enhancement and easy to track tasks this way
- (2020-02-11) Aviv Elmalem: Very useful App!! This is really necessary extantion!! Thank!!!
- (2020-02-10) Sertac Ipek: Thanks mate, we really needed this. I wish microsoft was listening to their users more Edit: The change you made is driving me crazy. There already is an extension that does the coloring. Either make it an option to remove it or keep them separate. you literally copy pasted his code in your own. I had that extension, tried it and hated it. Same day you pushed the change and I thought hey my chrome must be bugged. I wasted 2 days trying to fix it. I thought the other script was malicious and embedded itself to other extensions. I was really close to report it. then I noticed you stole that code and forced in this extension.
- (2020-02-06) Asaf Maman: very useful thanks
- (2020-02-04) Yaniv Assor: Great Job !! Very useful.
- (2020-02-02) Bahaa Amasha: Very useful , great job !
- (2020-01-30) mark khaikin: Nice job, finally someone solved that annoying problem!
- (2020-01-30) אתר עיתון חדשות הגליל News8: אנחנו עובדים עם פלאנר בעיתון וכל הזמן נתקלים בבעיה שלא ניתן לקבץ לפי כל הקבוצות. אני לא מבין לא זה לא מגיע מובנה, אך בכל מקרה תודה רבה למפתח
- (2020-01-30) שמעון כהן: Great. thanks Shlomi, thanks Israel, thanks God!
- (2020-01-30) BuyInfo APP: Wow, thanks, now should stop wait from Microsoft to add this features!
- (2020-01-30) BrandMi App: Have been waiting for microsoft to enable this feature for a long time! great job!
- (2020-06-29, v:188.8.131.52) Karina Battaglia: Ms Teams?
hi Great work? Is it possible to get it to work in MS Teams? Thank you!
- (2020-04-28, v:184.108.40.206) Cory Hall: Adding Colors to Schedule View
I noticed the colors don't show in the Schedule view, and I also know that you pulled this code from another source. Is there any thought in expanding this option? It would be really helpful to have it there as well.