An extension that lets you delay the response from specific URLs
Chrome Devtools allows you to throttle network speed across all network requests. However, if you want to slow down a specific URL while leaving others at normal speed, you're out of luck. Use this tool to achieve that. Install and specify the URL with a delay in milliseconds. Whenever the browser requests that URL, the response will be delayed by that amount of time. URLs not matching the ones you enter will behave as they normally would.
- (2021-03-04) Christian Lassen: Does exactly what it promises, very neat
- (2021-01-29) David Blumenthal: This is EXACTLY the tool I've been looking for for years, THANK YOU! It really lets you debug loading race conditions easily! My only other comment is that it would be nice to be able to set different throttle periods for different urls.
- (2021-01-18) Edwin Chan: Great, needed something quick and easy for a test and this did the job. No need for Charles for something simple like this. Thanks
- (2020-12-07) Saman Mohamadi: Thanks, It really helped me.
- (2020-11-18) Works like charm.
- (2020-11-13) Daniel Rodríguez Rivero: This is something every serious developer needs on their tool-belt. Absolute awesome.
- (2020-10-27) Norbert Kruk: Very intuitive and it's doing its job perfectly. There may exists a possibility to upgrade, by having a different delay for a different requests. But apart from that, that's a pretty handy extension :)
- (2020-08-26) vaibhav nigam: Works as expected
- (2020-02-20) Cheng Chi: Good tool