Ad Finder allows you to filter your Facebook Feed to ONLY show ad.
- (2021-05-03) Shanon McKinney: I loved
- (2021-04-28) Paul Campbell: best alternative to turbo ad finder
- (2021-04-26) James Stone: works!
- (2021-04-11) Alexander Tate: very easy to use and perfectly suits the use case
- (2021-01-19) Flavio Watanabe: Opa. Este está funcionando, hein. Bora ver se nao para.
- (2020-11-01) Slobodan Krasavčević: Waste no time, the app doesn't work at all
- (2020-08-31) Marcello Porta: sadly not working for me no ad blocker chrome toggle on fb cloed and reopened cleared cache
- (2020-06-24) jie liu: It can be used, switch your language to any one (don't use English), and then change the default filter words to sponsored (after translation)
- (2020-04-13) I G: Does not work.
- (2020-04-12) Jaewoo Ahn: Sadly doesn't work... using chrome
- (2020-03-18) Linh Nguyen: It works!
- (2020-03-04) Oliver Lauridsen: Hi Creator, This app is sadly not working, it's behaving exactly like Turbo Ads is, ,i.e. reloading for eternity, finding 0 ads. Are you working on fixing it anytime soon?
- (2020-02-29) Duc Viet Dang: It doesn't work. It filled everything included ads.
- (2020-02-21) Spirar Zen: Decent
- (2020-07-10, v:1.2.1) Justin Lee: Not working for me
Hi I would like ot use your extension. However it is not working. So far after 250 post filters, they found 0 ads. However I see some of the sponsored ad being filtered as post by the system. How do i fix this? Thank you
- (2020-03-03, v:1.0.7) Awo Trackly: My facebook is in english
and i can see that sometimes there is the text "Sponsored" show but the app is still skipping them