Add this extension to your Chrome browser and replace all news about Trump and US politics into a Harry Potter World."
What if He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named won the electoral vote as the new Dark Lord, but lost the popular vote to McGonnagall? What if The Dark Lord ruled the wizarding world by means of executive order? Playing quidditch at his private club at Hogsmeade. Banning mudbloods from entering the Wizarding World. Tightening ties with Durmstrang. Appointing Rita Skeeter als his press secretary... Watch as this extension replaces many names and places in U.S. Politics, so the news reads like book 8 3/4 of Harry Potter; a dystopian timeline where He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named rules the wizarding world.
- (2019-01-22) This makes the news less depressing, thanks!
- (2018-10-25) Akio Kuro: I love this so much and definitely recommend it to all ant-Trump people even if they aren't a huge fan of Harry Potter. It never fails to bring a smile on my face whenever I see "The Dark Lord" XD
- (2018-03-05) Reese Kesler: It makes politics so much more fun!!!!
- (2017-12-01) AnyoneAtAll: THIS IS THE BEST GODDAMN THING EVER!!!!!!!!!!
- (2017-02-25) Ayla Berg: Hilarious
- (2017-02-21) Fere van der Velde: This is absolutely brilliant :)
- (2017-02-02) Anouk K: This is amazing
- (2019-11-19, v:1.14) Chantulientje: Rasist
I was looking for some information about the islam when i found out that the word islam wass changed into mudbloods. I don't accept this... they don't have dirty blood just because they have a different kind of believe.
- (2019-01-25, v:1.14) Robin Veniga: A list of replacements would be great
As the subject says a list of replacements would be really really great.