A UX principle explained every time you open a new tab.
See a UX principle explained every time you open a new tab. This extension draws on the wisdom and training of Jakob Nielsen, Bruce Tognazzini, Don Norman and other influential UX masters to help you get your UX right. Some of these principles will be reminder to keep you on the right track but you will also learn loads; we know we did when we built it. A practical reference for UX professionals, and a shortcut to greatness for anyone who needs a clear and wise selection of principles to guide their UX success. Learn the key principles that drive brilliant UX design. Also available for Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-GB/firefox/addon/ux-principles/
- (2020-03-11) Shwetabh Kumar: Provides a very creative way to keep learning and revisiting UX principles. Thanks for this. Best part is one does not have to take these principles on face value, there's always a source/reference link provided to gain further insights. Awesome work !!!
- (2020-02-25) Steven Yeo: This is an extension that reminds and teaches principles of UX design in 2-3 concise bullet points. The design is very simple and straight to the point.
- (2020-02-14) Simon Watts: A fantastic, simple extension that serves as the perfect reminder of good UX principles with every new tab. Look forward to the future of this extension with the developer confirming more authors are coming on board! A handy tool for every day use. Thanks
- (2020-02-13) Md Nabil Ahsan: I love this. Thank you for these nuggets of information.
- (2020-02-11) Peter Ridlington: Great stuff