Control your feed, extra map types, bulk delete/import/export/kudos, more
Str*Viewer is a browser extension that allows you to view more of what is important to you in your Strava feed. You can choose which type of posts to see, which activities to view, and what data to view for each activity. You can even filter your feed based on athlete names, title contents, or activity description contents. Newest features: -filter for showing only favorite athletes on main feed -modified the Shrink entries option to shrink the images and text of main feed entries Recent features: -KML export from activity page includes photos if available -Map switching support for new Route Builder -A bunch of new map types -KML (Google Earth) export -can export a simple path or virtual "tour" of the activity -supports bird's eye, aerial, and athlete-level views -shows athlete data (speed, HR, cadence, power) if available at each point of the activity -Support for es (Spanish) and es-419 (Latin American Spanish) -GPX & TCX file export for basic (non-Summit) users -bulk uploads (more that 25 files at a time) -segment filtering -extra maps and map overlays for the activities, segment explorer, and route builder page Video capture of a ride as viewed in Google Earth: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdYYs9VlM1w All features: Feed filtering and UI improvements (dashboard, club activities, athlete activities pages) -reduce whitespace around feed entries -hide maps/images/description/comments/kudos/achievements on feed -load all feed entries at once -sort feed by date/athlete name/distance/duration/elevation -show only feed items without kudos -show/hide feed items by activity type (e.g., hide virtual rides, yoga, etc.) -show/hide feed item types: activities/posts/challenges/clubs -filter feed items by name/title/description patterns -filter items by duration (i.e., exclude short activities) -give kudos to all GPX/TCX/KML downloads -download GPX, TCX, and KML files for activities and segments, even for Strava basic members -download links added to activity and segment titles for convenience Activity list -view all of your activities on a single page -bulk download GPX/TCX/KML/original files from activities list -bulk upload of activities (more than 25 at a time) Challenges list -join all challenges (dashboard feed or challenges page) Maps -map switching on activities, segment explorer, and route builder pages Note on maps: Stadia and Thunderforest maps are included as options but these require API keys. Since I'm not exactly raking in donations for this code, I'm not willing to pony up for everyone else to use these. If I ever get enough income from this, I'll provide the API keys. However, you can sign up for personal/hobby use API keys on their websites (https://stadiamaps.com/ and https://www.thunderforest.com/) and enter your key in the extension menu. Credits: Major props to Tomáš Janoušek for his map switcher code located here: https://github.com/liskin/strava-map-switcher/ This code is included in heavily modified form, but it taught me all kinds of cool techniques for injecting code into the page. Copyright notices for included code can be found in the app by clicking the Copyrights button in the Str*Viewer menu.
- (2021-05-08) David Palmer: At the start of the year I thought I would try to reach 1,000 strava followers. Big mistake. By the time I had over 500 followers and was following them all back I was spending more time giving kudos than I was doing the sports I love. I find Strava unusable on the iphone with all the club and challenge notifications clogging up my feed while scrolling through pages of activities was giving me a migraine! This allows me to see everything I want to see and quickly give kudos leaving me more time to enjoy my activities while continuing to support the athletes I follow. Now I'm only 43 followers away from my original target, perhaps I'll aim even higher with the help of Str*viewer.
- (2021-02-20) Erez Kuperman: This extensions really gives Strava a boost in usefulness! My favorite features are the elevated maps, downloads and kudus to all. Big kudus to the developers :)
- (2021-02-19) marco m: Estensione ben fatta facile da usare peccato manchi la mappa satellitare o almeno io non lo trovata, comunque 5 stelle
- (2021-02-15) BRIAN BOYLE: I like it. It is very useful when you start getting a larger following. I like to give kudos to my fellow cyclists, but, as the list of followers grows, that can be time consuming. This extension makes it much easier.
- (2020-08-25) Yorick Dix: i really like the extra map options, they are much more useful than the default Strava map. great support too
- (2020-08-22) James M: hide kudos, best feature ever
- (2020-07-05) J B: Wow. It really does work. Being a recent participant in Strava, but having used my Garmin devices for close to 10 years, I requested all of my data from Garmin (thank you European Union regs) at https://www.garmin.com/en-US/account/datamanagement/exportdata/ I extracted the ".fit" files from the zip file in the "DI-Connect-Fitness-Uploaded-Files" in the "DI_CONNECT" folder All 8,000-14,000+ of my .fit files this plugin uploaded to strava, filtering out those that weren't activities and also filtering duplicates. It really didn't bomb out and kept up, though it took quite a long time. Excited to create personal heat maps of my last 10 yrs of activities in Strava. Thank straviewer.com!
- (2020-04-15) Allan Broadribb: I'll give it 5 stars. it is so useful in that I only want to see cycling and running and I can filter everything else out. If I could filter out runs under 5k and rides under 20k it would be perfect! Weeks later I find the addition of map options which are wonderful exploring our area. This is a masterpiece - just can not say enough good things about it.
- (2020-04-14) Neil Durrant: It's awesome. No issues so far (1 month in) and I'm really digging the bulk kudos/challenge joining features. Regularly updated too - Kudos ;) to the dev.
- (2020-03-22) Merab Tato Kutalia: found on reddit, must have extension. loved it
- (2020-03-11) Jeffrey Allen: Found on Reddit, use it all the time now! If you use strava everyday its a must have!
- (2020-02-22) G M: Glad I found it on Reddit!
- (2020-02-22) Amy Robertson: Must have for any Strava-head
- (2020-02-18) Merkuri 2015: nice
- (2020-02-11) Shaun Ivory: Indispensable!
- (2021-08-03, v:2.7.1) Derek Mills: Kudos All
Kudos All no longer working still
- (2021-07-29, v:2.7.1) Allan Broadribb: Kudos to all no longer works!
Kudos to all no longer works!
- (2021-03-27, v:2.7.1) Aslam: Opera 75
Strava Homepage (dashboard) not working in Opera 75 with the extension. Other pages work fine with the extension.
- (2020-03-05, v:1.18) Martijn Veling: Filter short and slow rides
Dear sir/madam, I've been using your extension, and am thankfull for it. With the introduction of zwift, a fair amount of short rides are coming in my strava feed, sometimes warming-up for zwift races, or just extremely short rides. Would it be possible to add a filter to not show activities less than 5km (or something you can determine yourself)