Advanced browsing on the internet.
Have you ever googled? I bet you do! Or searched something navigating through the links on a page, eventually finding yourself with a number of tabs opened, which are not needed anymore after you've found that you were looking for. It would be nice to indicate to the browser that the tabs could be closed, instead of closing them by hand. This extension provides you with such a feature through a handy toolbar at the bottom of the page which lets you close connected tabs and switch between them in one click. You're also offered a way to navigate to any suggested page from the search engine results page in one tab without switching back and forth. One click navigation! Features: - The Suggests button works in two modes: as a button on short click and as a select on holding left mouse button. Middle mouse button click opens a page in a new tab. - For a faster navigation consider using hot keys: Ctrl + Shift + F – Found Ctrl + Shift + K – The Next page Ctrl + M – Minimize/restore the panel For more information or in case of any suggestions/issues visit: https://github.com/vandy/handy-search
- (2020-02-12) Кирилл Галимзянов: Удобно и практично :)
- (2020-02-11) Mikhail Brinchuk: Seems very interesting thing, started to use it and for now I'm satisfied with it.
- (2020-02-10) Олег Чернов: Довольно интересная задумка, спасибо, буду пользоваться!
- (2020-02-18, v:1.0.0) Iaroslav: Triggers in gmail page.
It's triggered on gmail tabs (mail.google.com) when I open link from it. It's really annoying.
- (2020-02-14, v:1.0.0) Mikhail Brinchuk: Limit extension activity to tab trees that originate from google only
Hi! Is it possible to limit extension activity to tab trees that originate from google only? Sometimes it shows "Found" toolbar in inappropriate situations when I start navigating from some page opened from a direct link or from bookmarks.