Improved subscription list for Ao3
If you, too, love to use Archive of Our Own often, you may have accumulated quite a few fanfic subscriptions. If so, you might also have found, Ao3's subscription page to be pretty unhelpful past a certain point. Well, this extension is here to help. Extension of Our Own will add several83 improvements to Ao3's subscription page: ・ Jump directly to the most recent chapter of a subscription, instead of the first one. ・ Filter based on Ongoing/Complete status. ・ Sort based on Title, Author, Fandom or Last Updated. ・ See fandom, chapter count and when a subscription was last updated. ・ Easily tell which subscriptions are also bookmarked. I hope to continue improving Eo3 throughout the beta and add additional features in the future.
- (2020-02-04) DeathByBunnies: Was excellent for a long time, but has been completely broken for a few months. It breaks the page and the links, and makes Chrome lag out. I'd be delighted to see it fixed, but for now - stay away!
- (2019-09-23) Katie Willems: Brilliant! Great idea. Great execution. Great for organising and decluttering and feeling on top of things. Doesn't colour-match to my site skin (only change is bright white background to an easier-on-the-eyes rgb(167,154,113)), but that's okay.
- (2019-08-24) Sarah Lafferty: Exactly what I was looking for, thank you!
- (2018-07-10) Baadal Bhojak: This is much better than the default subscription list that AO3 provides. Thanks!
- (2016-12-17) Noorin: This extension has saved the absolute mess that is my subscriptions list. Thanks for making this!
- (2016-11-27) Arthany Romanique: Truly great! It seriously is very helpful to keep an eye on your subscriptions. Nicely done ;)
- (2016-10-03) Seshi C: Very helpful and simple!
- (2019-11-22, v:0.1.4) Emily F: Problems with subscription page
Hello! I've been using your great app for a long time without problems, but for the last week or so, I have being having issues with the subscription page. It doesn't fully load all the subscribed fics, and has sections like fandom and chapter length left as 'undefined'.
- (2019-09-05, v:0.1.4) Danielle Acheampong: Future potential
This is great. Just downloaded and already enjoying. Any chance in the future this feature or similar could expand to the history as well as subscriptions? I'd love to be able to sort through things I have read, but not necessarily subscribed to. Thanks
- (2019-07-22, v:0.1.4) Karen Yip: If possible: a place to note stuff down?
Hello! I just installed this extension today, and I was wondering if we could also input what chapter we last read. I love that it lists how many chapters there are in the fic and when it was last updated, but if possible, and considering how there must be at least one other who doesn't always catch up with fics when they're constantly being updated—the ability to track where we left off on (like being able to type notes in the bookmarks, but for the subscriptions—if that isn't too much trouble).
- (2018-08-10, v:0.1.4) Hello!
First of all, thank you again for this extension, i use it every day and it's great. But some time ago (about a week maybe) problem similar to my previous one appeared. Some of the works don't get, i guess, analyzed anymore, hey remain at the end of the page without update data about them. Thank you in advance.
- (2018-01-31, v:0.1.4) Subscriptions won't fully load
The subscriptions won't stop buffering, even if I leave the tab for a while, there's no change when I come back.
- (2017-08-24, v:0.1.3) //
https://i.imgur.com/rvSd5yI.png Let me know if you need more detailed pic, i thought i'll show you a full page, so the general problem is seen, but it's kinda hard to see the details. Could it be that i have too many subscriptions maybe?)
- (2017-08-23, v:0.1.3) Hello again :)
I do actually still have this exact problem. I could send a screenshot of what i mean if it'll help. Ten of the subscription are showing as they suppose to, but others don't. And they are not the same every time, they alternates. Thank you for working on this!
- (2017-06-12, v:0.1.1) ??
Hello! Sometime last mounth the extention started showing last update info on only some (about 7) works/autors on the subscription page and not the rest of them. Was it intentional? If it was - how does it work, on what principal (like newest update or smth) Thank you in advance.
- (2016-11-20, v:0.0.95) Arthany Romanique: Null visibility of Subscription List on Reversi Theme
Hey there! I've just installed it and let me tell you that I fell in love instantly. However, there are some issues specifically regarding visibility on Reversi theme, which one that I usually use as default in my account due to visibility itself, battery saving and to avoid some eye-strain, I suspect I may not be the only one who could potentially have it, so I came here to tell you. There is no actual contrast in the cells of the list. The text appears black onto dark grey background, and due to that becomes imposible to read the information text in them. What would be perfect is that the text on the list appeared in the same color as the default text of the page, instead of black, and that the highlights that activate when hovering over the cells change to a negative version instead of a lighter highlight. Or a solution along those lines. I think it's amazing what you have done here. Please keep going, there is a serious lack of Ao3 extensions in the Chrome Store, so I can´t even tell you how glad I am with your addition. Keep being amazing ;) Thank you!