Clear current or all site data (cache, storage, etc).
When you click this extension icon, it will show you the storage used info of current (https) site. You can clear data for current site or all web sites, including these data types: Cache ● Browser Cache ● Application Cache ● Cache Storage Storage ● Local Storage ● IndexedDB ● Web SQL ● Cookies ● Service Workers ● File Systems ● Plugins Data Others (only when select for all web sites) ● Download List ● Visited History ● Stored Form Data ● Stored Passwords When you select clearing data for all web sites, you can add excluded origins which are excluded from deletion. Note: 1. This extension require Chrome 74 and later. 2. Origin format: <scheme> "://" <hostname> [ ":" <port> ]
- (2020-10-14) Vy Do: I am software developer. This extension is very good.
- (2020-09-25) Mark Hampton: Thanks to Guokai for doing Google's job for them! It is not as if Google has a lot of money to actually hire people and fix these problems...
- (2020-09-14) Shahbaz Rajpoot: Work Perfectly loved it
- (2020-07-04) StanN Devs: It is perfect, to clean a single web page or all
- (2020-04-12) Ravindra Rana: wonderful - works perfect , this is the exact plugin I was looking for my DEV works
- (2020-10-07, v:0.0.3) Arnold Saenz: Clearing cache
Instead of long question, I'll give a brief example and await your response. Let's say I perform a Google search and click on one of the items listed, then go deeper into the site, for example videos and see a list of videos and select one to view. After I view the brief video, I want to keep the site active for future reference but without the ability to go back to previous screens or sites. After using your extension, I'd expect for the Left-arrow next to Reload button to become a lighter color but it doesn't and I can go back to previous pages. I would think if I cleared cache and history for the tab that I wouldn't be able to go back but I think I can. Any comments?
- (2020-09-17, v:0.0.3) Yashar Habibi: please add auto reload current tab and one click on extention icon
hi,first of all your extension is the best among others because your extention has a option to delete just the current tab data, but please add these two feature: 1- auto reload current tab after delete data 2- just one click on extension icon do all of theme(not opening dropdown and then two click for confirming) * sorry, my english writing is terrible
- (2020-04-29, v:0.0.3) S M: Clear site data
Exactly the extension I was looking for to pick what site data you want cleared. A great feature would be if I could pick a time/date range or all, such as the last hr, day, week etc. Maybe a slider that goes from hr/day/month/all ? I have run into web sites where some data I have received in the past hour or two has caused the issue but I don't want to wipe all of the data. Great stuff, thanks again for making my life easier.