Provides support to override API/HTML/* response using simple Find & Replace steps. No external app installation required
- (2022-05-08) Mustang: It does the job, but unfortunately it only works when devtools are open, which makes it useless for me.
- (2022-03-23) whister castal: terrible extension.
- (2022-03-11) Colton Snyder: I'm sure this is great when it works but it appears that for me, on Chrome 99, when the Play button is clicked, no TabID is ever returned because chrome.tabs.getSelected no longer works or is bugged when it's called from developer tools. I am not good with JS but after a few hours of trying to use the newer chrome.tabs.query, instead of chrome.tabs.getSelected, I was not able to get it to work. Without being able to get the TabID, this extension will not work and I do not want to go back to version 40 or prior to get this to work.
- (2022-02-01) Aaron Grogg: Cannot find it in DevTools... Installed, manage Extensions says it is "Active", but when I open DevTools, there is no Response Override tab as in screenshots... How can I use this?
- (2021-08-27) Attila Nagy: Not working at all. No feedback after clicking pause/start buttons.
- (2021-08-25) Nicolae Godina: Not working, CORS error
- (2021-08-11) Andreas H.: It seems to just block the response I want to change... Should this extension still work? If yes, please tell here how to use it properly. Thanks! PS: I suggest to demonstrate the functionality with a publicly available website (say Wikipedia) so everyone can follow your steps.
- (2021-06-10) Abdul Wadood: This simple extension saved my time. Thank you very much Pasupathi Rajamanickam
- (2021-03-18) Joseph Sebastian: Not working anymore. It used to work exactly how I inteded it to. I was able to change response body but recently it is giving CORS error.
- (2021-03-03) pete gfb: Didn't work. I tried everything! I disabled all other extensions. I tried SEVERAL different regex patterns in Find. I quit chrome altogether (no running instances) and restarted. Nothing got it to replace anything in the response1
- (2021-02-22) Aurélien Aurélien: Didn't work. Blocked everything.
- (2021-02-03) John Holmstadt: Didn't work. Couldn't get any rules to dave
- (2020-03-02) BARTON DURBIN: How did this not exist until now? Thanks Pasupathi for the debugging tool!
- (2022-05-17, v:1.7) Марк Уткин: Feature request. Modifying status code and No response
Hi, you had made very simple and usefull extention, for me, as for QA Engineer its helps a lot to test some cases in my project. Thank you very match. I have two ideas to make your tool more usefull for typical negative testing oh web ui. 1. Option to modify status code. Some times we need to test behavior of our ui with errors from server, for example 5xx/4xx http codes and dont have option to reproduce it on backend. It will be so usefull to modify it from your extention 2. No response from server. This case is important in negative testing too, some times we need to test case when some of our backend methods/webhooks is unreachable/down and etc (blocking request from devtools isnt help us in this case, because browser react on it immidiatly, but I need "pending" process). So it will be so usefull to simulate this behaivior from your extention. Thank you so much for your work. Mark Utkin
- (2022-03-14, v:1.7) Colton Snyder: TabID - Chrome Version
- (2021-08-07, v:1.6) Robert Lowers: Want to log into Keeper
Different Computer than I always use for Keeper
- (2020-06-08, v:1.4) Nitin Surana: Doesn't work