An extension that makes searching of gmail easy.
Filters for gmail, recently developed chrome extension is an answer to finding mails as per the specific requirement. While it is easy to filter out received emails from the sent emails (received emails are in inbox and sent are in the sent folder), mails couldn’t be filtered out based on many other factors. With Filters for gmail extension you can fetch results according to your requirement. For instance, you can filter out only those mails that have attachments, documents, spreadsheets, presentations or the ones that are marked with a yellow star, a purple star or as primary mail. Not just this, but you can also search the mails using other factors, such as: the person who sent it, the person whom the mail was sent, all the mails sent before a particular date, after a particular date. Talking in detail about the extension, it is divided into three major parts: ‘category’, ‘label’ and ‘search box’. Category : Select the right ‘category’ and you will find the mail you were looking for. The category includes options like: Attachments, drive, document, spreadsheet, presentation, yellow-star, purple-star, blue-info, user-label, no user label, primary, social, promotions, updates, forums, reservations, purchases. Label : Choose the label from the list of labels available, and find the mail you are searching for. Label includes options like: inbox, sent, spam, draft, important, notes, scheduled, buzz, chats, mute, read mail, starred email, snoozed, trash, unread, voicemail. Search box : If you are not able to search your email under the given category or labels, make use of search box to enter details like: from, to, cc, subject, list, filename, after, before, older, newer, older than, newer than, size, larger, smaller. Finding emails has become easier than ever before with this extension that can be installed in Chrome within like no time. Finding a particular email with a certain specifications may have been a time consuming process, but not now, with Filters for gmail extension that has made it all a hassle free task.
- (2021-01-07) Dávid Bendes: This was THE EXACT gmail extension I was looking for; yet, I can only give it 2 stars, instead of like 6 it would deserve... Reasons: - can't compile search expression from MULTIPLE selected criteria (2 labels + size + unread, etc.) - can't access USER LABELS, only the boring predefined ones - doesn't integrate into (advanced) search window, but just floats around - doesn't execute the search, it extra has to be done manually
- (2020-02-24) civ r: Very easy to use and helpful.
- (2020-02-24) Simran Pasricha: I am actually in awe of how simple this extension has made it to filter the mails quickly. For somebody who has thousands of mails already with at least 20-30 mails dropping in everyday, I need to search for the older ones for references (be it a college project, movie tickets or flight bookings) every now and then and this extension has made it easier for me to look for my past mails whenever required.
- (2020-02-24) payal kanwar: Good Extension, it has made searching emails very easy. I will definitely use it regularly.
- (2020-02-24) Dilip Sharma: After trying several mail extension, It was amazing, combining all my mail filter needs, accessible with such ease and convenience.
- (2020-02-24) Devnedra Pareek: Good Extension for Gmail
- (2020-02-24) Abhishek Maheshwari: Great Extension.. Easy Gmail searching now..
- (2020-02-24) Prashant Sharma: Good Extension, very helpful.
- (2020-02-24) Avan Vijayvargiya: The best extension that make searching of gmail trouble free and safe.
- (2021-01-07, v:1.1.1) Dávid Bendes: Awesome extension; missing features...
Dear Developers, this was THE EXACT gmail extension I was looking for, as Gmail still seriously lacks most basic functionalities: one of them is easy searching between masses of labels. Although I was desperate to find such a tool and was ecstatic when I did, still, I had to sadly uninstall it, as it doesn't yet fill the painful gap Gmail has left unimplemented... Suggestions: - should be able to compile search expression from MULTIPLE selected criteria (2 labels + size + unread, etc.) using checkboxes, or Ctrl + select, etc. - should be configurable, which USER LABELS it should access and list, not only the boring predefined ones - would be better to integrate it into (advanced) search window - the window should also execute the search, it is quite inconvenient right now - if also WILDCARD search would be available, would be awesome... It'd be AWESOME to find these functionalities implemented, and I'm looking really eagerly forward to use it happily ever after!
- (2020-08-14, v:1.1.1) josh assing: Won't install.
I tried to use your filter plugin -but during installation of it: Package is invalid. Details: 'Could not load icon 'assets/images/icons/16x16.png' specified in 'page_action'.'.