Share Google Contacts like you share Google Docs with Gmail and Google Workspace (G Suite) users directly from Google Contacts.
With Shared Contacts for Gmail®, you can: → Share Gmail Contact groups with specific users or groups of users → Share Google Contacts between accounts or with family, friends, colleagues etc. → Modify or add shared contacts in the shared groups → Shared contacts appear in search and show-up in Gmail autocomplete → Unlimited sharing capacity → Synchronization with mobiles/tablets and Outlook's "My Contacts" → Permissions management (Read Only/Can Edit/Can Delete/Can Share) → Create Gmail Shared Distribution List → Add, edit and access Shared Google Contacts from any device → Instantly sync shared contacts across all devices like phone, tablet, laptop, desktop and other smart devices → Easily Integrate with Google Contact lists → Share contacts with other domain users and free Gmail users Shared Contacts for Gmail® lets you share Google Contact lists or groups in no time. You can share your Gmail contacts or share Google Contacts with other Gmail & Google Workspace (G Suite) users in a matter of seconds. If you use Google Services and Google Contacts as your contacts manager then Shared Contacts for Gmail® is especially designed for you, to give you enhanced contact sharing capabilities. You can create as many contact groups as you like and share your Google contact groups with as many Gmail and Google Workspace (G Suite) users as you like. Not only this, it also lets you define access permissions for the shared Google Contact labels. These permissions include view only access, editing permission, sharing permission, and permission to delete Google Contacts. You can also share Gmail contacts with other domain users and even free Gmail users in a matter of a few clicks. You can also backup your Google Contacts with our app. In addition, our intuitive interface and strong integration helps you edit and share contacts directly from Gmail and Google Contacts, without having to login to your app dashboard. We have built Shared Contacts for Gmail® in a way that can make it extremely easy for you to share Google Contacts with any Gmail and Google Workspace (G Suite) users. Simply install our extension and start sharing your Google Contact Labels right from the Google Contacts manager.
- (2021-02-25) Virginia Ross: One of the most useful extensions for any small business that has to deal with clients on a regular basis. We are only a team of three people working real estate and this helps us keep a good check on all the updates we have with different clients. My favorite feature is setting access permissions and changing the ownerships completely without having to export or send any file to others.
- (2021-02-21) Dan Kerr: Downloaded the extension last month for the first time and it has become one of my favorite business extension in a matter of week. It helps me save hours in work as I help teams manage contacts and update them and it has been extremely painful on Google Contacts before I installed this one. Thumbs up!
- (2021-02-20) Bella Jones: We share our donors’ contact details with owners of non-profits for personalized thank you notes and this app has made the whole process 10 times faster.
- (2021-02-19) Douglas J. Redmond: Very good extension and works like a charm.
- (2021-02-18) Faith Collins: I have shared more than 5000 contacts with 20 members in my team in less than 10 minutes. Amazing!
- (2021-02-17) Flynn Harris: We are a team of two working side by side and it was often extremely difficult for us to update the contact when the owner of the contact was the other partner, but now we both can edit a single contact as many times as we like, thanks to Shared Contacts for Gmail’s contact sharing feature that allows different level of access permissions. Made our work lives so much easier!
- (2021-02-16) Emily Davis: I think one of the best things that make Google services par excellent is apps like these which are solving super important problems that are simple yet very important. After using there services for almost a year now, I won’t be stopping even if Google gives me built-in contact sharing features because I am sure it won’t be this better in their first launches!
- (2021-02-15) Talia Hayes: I have recently discovered this app and it has helped my team save that much time. The idea of simply sharing contacts through the main contacts app of Google is brilliant as we primarily use Google services for our businesses. Totally worth a shot if you are finding a way to make your contacts app more effective.
- (2021-02-11) Christian Pitet: This app is a life saver for our business. We need to have access to several contact lists from all our G Suite apps (Gmail, Calendar, Drive, Google voice etc). This Shared contacts app was the only way to ensure we all have access to the same contacts at the same time and anyone can update them whenever they want. Before that we used to have a CRM license for every single user of our company but it was costly. Now only 2 people from the sales team have purchased a Salesforce license. They have synced their salesforce with their Google contacts and have shared these contacts with all the company. In the end of the day, only 2 SalesForce licenses are purchased but the whole company can access them thanks to Shared Contacts for Gmail.
- (2021-02-11) Federico Gabelli: This app is just what we were looking for. We were honestly moving out from Google Apps when we realized that there were no proper way to share adress books and collaborate on contacts on seamlessly integrated app. Thanks to this app, any authorized user can modify or add a contact, and the other users will receive this update in their contact list. And yes, we saved a lot of time tuning all our address books to "look the same"
- (2021-02-11) Carlita Rodrigues: This application bypasses several of Gmail's shortcomings, and provides an elegant solution that is both inexpensive and efficient. It definitely made an impact for the better on our work processes.
- (2021-02-11) Marc Johnson: This app is incredibly useful for us in our daily work for handling a multitude of contacts over different teams.
- (2021-02-11) Lia Lands: I love this app. It completely replaced our CRM and it is fully integrated for G Suite: I can organize my contacts and add notes and share these contacts list with my colleagues and have them always updated. What is particularly cool is that we don't need to use a third party app as it is fully integrated to Gmail/Google contacts/ Google Calendar at Google Drive.
- (2021-02-11) Admin One: I never realized how much I needed this until I started using this app!
- (2021-02-11) Victor Cimballi: We had an initial minor setback that their support quickly resolved. Afterwards it's was pretty intuitive to use.
- (2021-02-11) Zeljko Lukacic: Aplikacija omogucuje da podijelis kontakte sa odredjenim suradnicima. Postavke kao mobile sync i detaljni permissions su super. Podrska za korisnike odgovara brzo i rijesava problem. Vrlo su ljubazni. Sve u svemu zadovoljan do sad.
- (2021-02-11) Bastien Boivin: Shared Contacts for Gmail a rendu les partages de contacts transparent et facile pour notre organisation sans avoir à investir dans un CRM.
- (2021-02-11) Bernardette Richelieu: Nous utilisons Contacts Partages pour Gmail depuis maintenant 2 ans et sommes passés sur la nouvelle édition qui permet de partager des groupes directement depuis la page de Google Contact. Très pratique et complètement intégrée à Gmail, cette appli vient pallier à un véritable besoin existant. Nous avions essayé une autre application de ce type auparavant mais le partage était moins intuitif (pas de la page Google Contacts) et synchronisation plus longue
- (2021-02-11) Thomas Davies: This is very good. I'm surprised it's not a default setting in Gmail.
- (2021-02-11) Mark Lewis: Top notch. We use it to handle client groups with the team, and it's much cheaper than the alternatives.
- (2021-02-11) Abby Rogers: This application is easy to use and saves us time in our daily activities. I'd certainly recommend it.
- (2021-02-11) Leorre Flynn: Excalty what we were looking for: Real time access of shared address books.
- (2021-02-11) Khédija Benattaya: Very easy to share contacts and contacts labels directly from Google contacts. Like in Google Docs, we can set edit, view only permission to ensure only authorized users can access Shared Contacts.
- (2021-02-11) Franck Bernard: Awesome Extension. We can at last share contact groups from Google Contacts the same way we share folder in Google Drive.
- (2020-12-09) Jacopo Bertagnin: Molto semplice da utilizzare ed indispensabile, visto che (inspiegabilmente) Google non permette la condivisione dei contatti.
- (2020-10-28) Aïleen Hearn: I've gotten so used to using this app that it's hard to imagine using Gmail without it!
- (2020-09-29) Quentin Lacour: Great tool and very convenient to use! They also keep updating so there's new features :)
- (2020-09-22) Michel Valois: A very good extension that my team loves, it let's us share our contacts and is cheaper and faster than other methods we tried before.
- (2020-08-26) Chris Mako: When contacts are deleted they reappear resulting in people getting emails who do not want them. This makes the service essentially useless.
- (2020-08-11) Tech02 - Kathy Ellis-Kelemen: We've used this for years. I like what it does and it is fairly easy to administer but recently, it has caused us a lot of problems. It drops contacts off of lists. We put them back, and they randomly drop again- the contacts are there, but the labels are empty. They randomly cancel our subscription, and we have to scramble to tell them we did not cancel, please fix. They'll fix, first saying our credit card was wrong, and then admitting it was cancelled on their end. This happens to our account 1-3 times per year. Then they come out with this extension, which looks great, but they forgot to mention it doesn't work with our version. We have to remove the app from the apps grid and pay for a more expensive version to receive the same product tomorrow that we have today. I don't know why they are having all these technical problems, but it causes us as admins a lot of work to monitor this app all the time. It should just work without us constantly asking them to fix problems that seem to be caused on their end.
- (2020-08-08) Jodi Butler: Worked like a charm, and was easy to use!
- (2020-08-04) Zeljko Lukacic: Aplikacija omogucuje da podijelis kontakte sa odredjenim suradnicima. Postavke kao mobile sync i detaljni permissions su super. Podrska za korisnike odgovara brzo i rijesava problem. Vrlo su ljubazni. Sve u svemu zadovoljan do sad.
- (2020-07-21) Graeme Preston: Excellent App that allows us to easily share our contacts throughout our company. Also very good customer support from the author.
- (2020-07-20) March Fischer: Great app for working with my team and keep our contacts up to date 👍
- (2020-07-20) Himanshu Dhingra: very nice extension!!
- (2020-07-17) Himanshu Dhingra: I love this extension. Now sharing contacts is very easy from Google contact manager. I don't need to go on a different screen to share the labels. I can share my labels in 2 clicks. - first click on share icon. - enter the name of person you want to invite and click on invite button. The label is successfully shared. very EASY. :D I strongly recommend this app if you are looking for a contact sharing solution.
- (2020-07-17) Marco Lajoso: Excelente!
- (2020-07-17) Have had our own email program for many years. Sorry I hadn't been using Gmail all along. So easy to use in the field.
- (2020-07-16) Alon Tocker: We like it a lot. The app is especially useful for our sales teams to manage their lists!
- (2020-07-15) Clément Praud: I found this app to be very easy to learn and use. Very good!
- (2020-07-14) Lionel Gourdet: This saves us much time and was easy to install. Support was very quick to when we had questions.
- (2020-07-14) Viktor Kovasevic: This chrome extension is helping us tremendously. We have 1000+ employees in our organization and 9 departments. So, we have created 9 contact groups (labels) one for each department. These all the labels are shared with all the members of our organization with view permissions except edit permissions for IT management staff. Now, all the employees in our organization can easily locate specific person with in the related department label.
- (2020-07-08) Stéphane Cohen: My company made this extension:-) so this review will not be super objective but let's indulge in pride an auto-satisfaction for minute: G Suite and Gmail users love this extension because it allows all teams to stay have common contact lists. Whenever a contact is added or updated by one of the user, then the change get reflected automatically to the other users with whom these contacts are shared. You can set permissions (view only, can edit etc.) on the contacts and contact lists and there is also a mobile application to integrate it with your mobile phones.
- (2020-07-08) Ulises Humberto Acevedo: Easy and fast way to share contacts directly from your Contacts Manager
- (2020-07-07) Abby Rogers: This application is easy to use and saves us time in our daily activities. I'd certainly recommend it.
- (2020-07-05) Liza Ferguson: One of the best G Suite / Google Extensions I know ! It saves so much time as I don't have to send contacts to my coworkers several times a week to stay in sync !
- (2020-07-01) Elena Chetrari: Super useful Addition to our G Suite : I can now share contact lists with other users the same way I share a good doc !
- (2021-01-05, v:2020.12.9.1) Pam Taylor: Tracking Deleted/Edited Users
Is there a way when a contact is edited/deleted from a shared folder that the other users of the folder will know about the update?
- (2020-11-26, v:2020.10.27) Steve Wiggers: Continuous Pop up warning
Hi team, I don't know why, but I continually get a pop up warning when I install the plugin. I try to login with gsuite, but the pop up warning continues to prevent the sign in and it loops, over and over. I have enabled popups for https://contacts.google.com/ and confirm this is enabled in the extensions settings. I have uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled etc etc Please help