This extension autocompletes Twitch emotes using BTTV emote list (works only with BTTV installed!)
This little extension allows user to autocomplete emotes when writing on chat. Initialization takes around 15 seconds (Twitch Emotes loading is slow). After you type in chat you will get a list emote list. Works for multiple words, emote can be selected by mouse or keyboard arrows + enter. Please keep in mind that in order for this to work you have to use Google Chrome base browser, have BTTV installed and running and you have to be logged into Twitch account. You can enable Emote Menu in BTTV Settings manually or extension will do that for you on startup. 1.1: - added z-index value for autocomplete field so it doesnt disappear below chat after few minutes - removed focus option, cant choose items by enter anymore, it caused a lot of lag somehow, will try to fix it later - added BTTV Emote Menu check (if its off it will be turned on, extension takes addon list from there) 1.2: -fixed addon name and updated product info 1.3: -fixed z-index again (old settings didn't work all the time) 1.4: -extension is updating emote list on channel change now -if list is not updated its because of BTTV Emote List. If you want clean list you can reload page manually 1.5: -fixed value input -removed duplicated emotes from list -enter and down arrow work properly now on select and focus -changed required word size for autocomplete to appear, now requires 2 characters 1.5.1: -fixed performance 1.5.3: -added settings -added emojis autocomplete (need to enable them in settings, list may get very long) -made sure duplicates wont appear on autocomplete list 1.5.4: -added an option to get 5 recent emotes used in chat by ALL users, default phrase for that is "rec" (can be changed in settings) 1.5.5: -fixed image path
- (2019-06-04) Mikeyeyez: When the list of emotes pops up if you use the arrow keys to select one it starts replacing what you just typed with your previous messages. Would be nice if you could put a colon before the emote and just hit enter when it pops up or use the arrow keys to select one. like this :Kappa
- (2019-04-01) lol
- (2018-03-15) fake name: Good idea, poor execution. Kinda useless if you can't press tab to AUTOMATICALLY select the top emote and pressing tab again would move it down to the next line. Currently have to press the down arrow key or click the emote to select it, which removes the convenience of this extension.
- (2018-02-27) Grey Hixson: Works Great!
- (2018-01-19) John Kowalski: very good for to create copy paste :)
- (2018-01-13) milosz matusiak: Was looking for something like this, thanks
- (2019-07-04, v:1.5.5) ILKO Nikolov: wrong emote picture
Sometimes the emote pictures are different. examples: https://prnt.sc/oaidm6 https://prnt.sc/oaie70
- (2019-01-24, v:1.5.5) PP Stan Lee: How Does It Work
I can't make it work
- (2018-05-15, v:1.5.5) Karoili: Emotki
nie widze emotek.