Block ads and pop-ups on YouTube, Facebook, Twitch, and your favorite websites.
- (2020-07-13) The Galavanting Bachelor: Makes surfing so much more enjoyable when you are not getting slammed with ad after ad. I love this app.
- (2020-07-13) Abdul Aziz: i like this ad blocker it is real
- (2020-07-13) ちくちくうにうに: aa
- (2020-07-13) 陈浩宇: Best ad block extension Ive ever used
- (2020-07-12) Bezmajtkowicz: Świetne polecam! Na poprzednim adblocku miałem na chwilę biały ekran na yt, a teraz nic! Bardzo dobrze wykonane polecam!
- (2020-07-12) Heroes & Generals Clips: Works very good!
- (2020-07-11) ALLIE DEAN: I LIKE IT VERY MUCH.
- (2020-07-11) Ron Cousins: Excellent results!
- (2020-07-11) mike h: great stuff stops 1000's of ad's
- (2020-07-11) Kaitlyn Hui: Easy to install and I never have to deal with ads when I have this on!
- (2020-07-11) Randomly Dynamic: doesnt work now on youtube
- (2020-07-11) Elaine shan: It done it's job very great. Loved it so much.
- (2020-07-11) Barry Horey: Very effective
- (2020-07-11) Elijah Varner: It's good.
- (2020-07-11) fiona halder: does what it states, genuinely happy with their service!
- (2020-07-11) Vũ Lê Sỹ: tiện ích chặn quảng cáo hiệu quả tốt !
- (2020-07-11) Suleman Salifu: Hi. YOU have to be kandid and say Adblocker is the way forward. i really do not have to worry about all the bizarre ads that keep menacing and lurking like hyenas , always waiting to devour innocent preys. I love Adblocker and i will always go for it. KUDOS................ ADBLOCKER. Adblocker is superb......Thanks. I love adblocker. It is really great and helpful. No malicious ads anymore. Thank you adblocker. Those unwanted ads that were menacingly nauseating have been crushed . Yes. Ad blocker is the way forward. No annoying ads anymore to disrupt online usage. Thanks to ad blocker. I love adblocker just for the fact i have my peace.........Those annoying and destructive/distracting ads and pop-ups have all been sent crushing. THANKS TO AD BLOCKER. Adblocker is the the best. No other ones can ever come near it in terms of keeping off the wolves. Adblocker is the only way forward. Thanks to adblocker, i am able to watch my shows with peace of mind without all those horrible pop-ups. This adblocker has surely, surely won my heart and soul. I just cannot believe i have parted with those hyena-like ads that keep lurking and worrying me when i surf the web. The app has even gone to the level of safeguarding my searches in google, you tube etc. I challenge anyone who says it is not good to show me any alternatives.......SURELY, THERE IS NONE. ADBLOCKER IS THE BEST..LOVE IT A LOT.Thanks. Adblocker is the best.....Very simple and reliable App to use....
- (2020-07-10) Eduardo Kerr: very effective applications
- (2020-07-10) Kevin Wilson: Very good, catches 90% very pleased, really can't complain at all
- (2020-07-10) Jishnu Aggarwal: It's Epic.I used piracy sites for watching shows.those sites give extreme porn and sexual ads but now they r blockd prob solved man!!super effective app
- (2020-07-09) Bella Rose: It stopped working so I clicked on it and NOTHING but begging for a rating showed up. Is this what you want so you work again?
- (2020-07-09) That Dood: great app it blocks all ads within seconds!
- (2020-07-09) james richards: no problems has done what as adver .
- (2020-07-09) austin whiteley: New Computer. Step 1 install chome. Step 2 use chrome and be bombarded by ads. Step 3 install adblocker. This one works. Easy to disable on select sites too.
- (2020-07-09) Dénes: Blocks all ads so far, even filters the most annoying pre- and mid-stream ads on YT
- (2020-06-25, v:126.96.36.199) m m: No blocking youtube ads properly
An ad is coming up at the start of all video that you need to skip. Doesn't show content just a gray window you need to skip.
- (2020-06-25, v:188.8.131.52) Morgan Bryant: not preventing youtube ads
now when i go onto youtube the box before a video still shows up and makes me press skip ad, no actual content is shown by the ad but the required skip is still there. in the past it completely passed it and went straight onto the video but not anymore, why has this changed and how do i fix it? thanks
- (2020-06-10, v:184.108.40.206) WiskieKat: Crunchyroll ads
I watch anime on crunchyroll but for every episode (20 min) I need to watch 6 mins of ads. The ad blocker worked for a good half year but now they changed the way ads work. The ad blocker doesn't work anymore. Is it possible that you look at it? If it to much to work just ignore what I asked. Have a nice day :D
- (2020-05-23, v:220.127.116.11) Naman Chaplot: Thank you for making this it is great!
Wow! This is better than I expected
- (2020-05-20, v:18.104.22.168) Edsel Rasta: Congratulate
I want to thanks to the developer that this adblocker is really working.
- (2020-05-04, v:22.214.171.124) Marius Sireanu: Just banners - no ads
Hi there! I hope you can take 2 minutes of your life to read my little problem.. I have a website (redwrap.ro) on which i've only got banners promoting the products that i sell, they aren't even clickable, only 2 sliding banners. Adblock marks them as adds, why? And what can i do to make them immune to adblocker? (since they aren't adds...) I know you've got way more important matters to take care of, but i'd really appreciate your help. Thank you for the great extension, and thank you in advance for your answer!
- (2020-02-22, v:3.63.3) The Inspirational Wolf: Why is my google chrome asking me to add your extension ,while i did not attend to install it on chrome web store
I have bitdefender 2020 total security on my laptop its impossible its a malicious activity
- (2019-07-24, v:126.96.36.199) something something: it's blocking text element animations of WIX
I have created a website on WIX with fade-in animations in text elements and strip. Ad blocker is blocking those text and website looks empty !!! If I disable animations, text appears, but website looks so ordinary and simple.
- (2019-07-22, v:188.8.131.52) Elka Marish: Pop Ups
I downloaded your NoAds -adblocker for chrome and it does not block ANY pop ups
- (2019-07-20, v:184.108.40.206) Thomas Parrill: "Sponsored Ads"
How can I block "Sponsored Ads" on Facebook ??? Thanks !!!
- (2019-07-09, v:220.127.116.11) Leslie Quah: Blocking "ads" on Flickr
Adblocker for Chrome indicates it's blocking a constant flow of ads from Flickr, so I submitted a complaint to Flickr, who claim they don't run any ads at all. At this point, Adblocker is slowing the browser (and PC as a result) and not allowing me to click any link on the page. I'm inclined to believe Flickr doesn't run ads because I don't see anyone else complain about this.
- (2019-07-08, v:18.104.22.168) Atan Lanun: I am interested to do a Adblocker project as my final year project.
We need your help to identify some answers regarding our adblocker project
- (2019-07-03, v:22.214.171.124) nancy carr: can not log into some web sites.
I have trouble with a website I'm trying to log into. I was receiving a message about private browser and/or ad blocker. I uninstalled ad blocker, and have now reinstalled it. didn't fix anything and I have a paid membership that does not expire until dec 2019.
- (2019-07-01, v:126.96.36.199) Adib Taqwa: take your product as my Final Year Project
My name is Muhammad Adib Taqwa Bin Norazam . I am Student in Politeknik Mersing Johor Malaysia . I want to get your permission take take your product as my referrence for my Final Year Project . I hope you can help me . Thanks :)
- (2019-06-20, v:188.8.131.52) lock lock lock sultan crayzi Mani: kaifa ocharek wa ajni mal
oredo mocharaka wa janya lmal kater
- (2019-06-20, v:184.108.40.206) Patrick Egan: Website False Positive
Hi, I am the owner of a domain (www.nightsinshanaglish.com) and a number of visitors have reported that the site looks broken when NoAds is active on their browser. Can you whitelist this domain for us? Thank you
- (2019-06-19, v:220.127.116.11) G. D'Eramo: CHROME
IS NOT POSSIBLE ADD TO CHROME.