1.3.1 Update: Issues with the pasted emoji fixed, regular ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ is back! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Gone are the days of opening a new tab,…
1.3.1 Update: Issues with the pasted emoji fixed, regular ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ is back! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Gone are the days of opening a new tab, typing in 'shrug emoji' or 'smiley sideways shrug', opening the web page and manually copying it to your clipboard. Now, all you have to do is click on this extension, and click on the little guy himself, and you're good to go. Paste him anywhere. The world is your oyster. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯. 1.1.2 update: chilled on the permissions 1.2.1 update: fixing the emoji
- (2020-06-24) lukasB4001: it good
- (2020-01-10) Nath Gee: I think it would make sense to just be able to click the extension and have it copy. Instead it opens a small box for you to click, at which point it is copied. However, it works as designed and expected. Nothing complicated; just one emoji. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- (2019-05-20) Richard Stehlík: Finally no more googling for the shrug when I need it!
- (2019-01-15) Elliott Klein: ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
- (2018-07-12) John Smith: Why not make it auto copy when clicking on the extension icon? Two clicks seems like a waste.
- (2018-04-14) Stephanie Willshaw: This is what was missing from my online presence. Now, with this gift to the world, I can portray my indifference in all my internet conversations with ease.
- (2018-02-17) Samuel Gray: Works perfectly!
- (2017-07-29) Germain Buisine: Bonne idée mais ne fonctionne pas. Â¯\_(ãƒ„)_/Â¯
- (2017-06-07) Jessica Nottingham: Love the idea for the extension, would be awesome if it pasted correctly. When I copy/paste it looks like this: Â¯\_(ãƒ„)_/Â¯
- (2017-06-04) Ivan Pangrazio: I don't know why, but all it pastes for me after clicking on "Copy" is this: Â¯\_(ãƒ„)_/Â¯
- (2017-01-24) Michael Link: I am definitely one of those people who constantly google search the emoji... Works perfect. 10 out of 10 shrugs. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯