Collects and validates media's tags, as well displays the result into info pages
The two main features of Tag Tracker are the collection and validation of tags. The extension presents the tags in two different places: console and modal. In the console (F12) the tags are shown in real time as they are triggered on the website. The validation done changes the color of the tags to green, red or orange. Green tags are 100% correct. The red ones have parameters that are missing or are not in compliance with the documentation and are fundamental to the functioning of the tag and the oranges have parameters that are missing or are not in conformity with the documentation, however they do not alter the functioning of the tag as much. In modal mode, the tags appear similarly to the console, but with fewer parameters per tag. Their arrangement occurs differently: they are shown by media group (Google Analytics, Facebook, Google Ads). In addition to the tags, the modal contains a filter page, where users can select which media they would like to see, and a report page where the information of the tags is concentrated in a summarized way, just showing the quantities of the tags in their respective states (right, wrong and alerted tags).
- (2020-11-10) Luana de Souza da Costa: Extensão que salva!!! Muito boa
- (2020-06-26) Gustavo de Souza: Excelente ferramenta!
- (2020-03-29) Fernanda Federici: Extensão muito completa! Me ajuda muito
- (2020-03-16) Thiago Henrique: Extensão sensacional, e fica melhor a cada update!
- (2020-03-12) Muito boa a extensão!
- (2020-01-22) Leonardo Lourenço Crespilho: Topper
- (2019-12-30) Giovani Ortolani Barbosa: 👌
- (2019-12-20) Marcos César Gonçalves Filho: Top d+, extensão salvadora de vidas
- (2019-12-12) Que extensão sensacional! =O