Group Collector allows you to get new Facebook group member information and convert them to leads in your email marketing software.
Collect, Convert, Sort, and Extract your New Facebook Group Member Answers. Extract facebook group members information when they join your facebook group. Group Collector allows you to Collect Emails and Answers From your New Facebook Group Members and convert them into leads in your favorite email marketing software On Autopilot without wasting time & money. By using Group Collector, you can send Leads to the Google Sheet and your favorite Email Marketing Software. You do not need to copy and paste the member's email addresses when approving them in your group. It will build your email list on Autopilot, and you will be able to make more money from your group. Click Add to Chrome to get started. ✔️ Works with both New and Old Facebook UI ✔️ Auto Approve Members ✔️ Unlimited Facebook groups ✔️ Most affordable price in the market ✔️ Facebook Group automatic approval ✔️ Zapier is not required We give you access to a dashboard where you will be able to view, edit, and export Facebook Group Members Data. Note: This extension is not affiliated with Facebook or Google in any way.
- (2021-02-05) Mina G: Works flawlessly
- (2020-10-15) Patrick Smith: This is a scam doesn't work without paying a fortune. They claim there is a free trial but require your credit card. SCAM. Reported to Google.
- (2020-08-13) Brian Walters: Outstanding support! This program does what it says it does. The set up is well documented and the customer support is top notch. Best money I've spend on software all year long. If you are collecting email address in your Facebook Group Join Questions (you should!) this is a great tool to keep those answers for later use.
- (2020-10-30, v:3.3.0) Bella Allen: FB groups member emails
download emails from my group. will i be able to get the emails if they are already member's?
- (2020-09-29, v:3.3.0) Shonda Hall: No Data Being Collected on My Google Sheet
I'm approving members into my Facebook Group and the first and last name as well as the email address is being pushed to my email marketing provider, but no data is being collected and or retained to the Google Sheets. The Google Sheet was suppose to collect additional data for marekt research purposes. What is the issue?
- (2020-07-06, v:2.2.0) Gina Lokken: How do I know it's "on"
I just downloaded the free trial but I have no new pending approvals yet within my facebook group, how do I know this app is working? I cannot find the setup page. Is there a setting outside of Facebook or within Facebook that I need to turn on? The widget is on and connected via Google Chrome.