This extension allows the user to move between Wiki and IG.
Auto-redirects from Wikipedia to Infogalactic's version of that page (whether entering via a link or the address bar). Clicking the extension button shuttles you back to the Wiki version (and disables auto-redirect for that tab), and clicking again takes you back to Infogalactic. If you navigate away, on that tab, to some website outside either Wiki or IG, it'll reset the behaviour back to auto-redirecting. Behaviour is also bound to the tab in which the clicking took place - that is to say, if you click the button (thus disabling auto-redirect), and open a new tab, that new tab will obey the default redirect behaviour (taking you to Infogalactic if you visit Wikipeida). Future goals: - Easy copy/paste of wikipedia text of current page (for transporting missing content) GitHub here: https://github.com/rorybot/infogalactic-transporter
- (2020-09-26) Brandon LeBlanc: Works as expected. Sink the ships!
- (2020-07-10) Joe B From Idaho: If you're sick of the liberal bias at wikipedia then get this extension.
- (2019-11-25) Son of Dad: Pointless, useless extension. A lot of people I knew from a cult use this extension. I think I'll delete it and have a hot dish of spaghetti instead.
- (2019-11-01) TruthSeeker Bear: Crushing! Works great!!
- (2019-10-09) MTGriz Bear: Support people that don't hate you!
- (2019-10-08) Bradley Hasse: It works great!
- (2019-10-07) RJ: Thanks, Vox & Big-bear!
- (2019-10-06) Th Dn: Works seamlessly.
- (2019-10-04) Principull: Awesome! Love all the work Unauthorized, VFM, and Reprehensible's do for the community. Hello from Portland, OR Principull Bear
- (2019-09-30) Alexandar Mechev: You will no longer be manipulated.
- (2019-09-22) The Opened Mind: Finally we can search an actual internet encyclopedia and save our eyes from Wickedpedia. THANKS INFOGALACTIC!
- (2019-09-19) swiftfoxmark2: Excellent extension that helps me filter out bad Wikipedia information.
- (2019-09-19) I like that this transporter gives me a link to Infogalactic! I like that Vox Day (Author of Logos, Observer of Reality, Dark Lorder,Destroyer of the gamma) & Owen 'Big Bear' Benjamin (Slayer of Wizards, Abnormally Funny Goat Herder, Breaker of Spells and friend to the jew) are providing alternative platforms! God bless in Jesus's Holy Name! Hare Krishna\0/
- (2019-09-18) Nate The Great: No one is having more fun than us!
- (2019-09-18) Póg mo thóin: Very helpful
- (2019-09-17) Big Hair Tsunami: The lies, bias, fraud, slander and revisionist history are now gone. Amazing. Love it.
- (2019-09-17) Paul Crookham: SJW Blocker 2.0 - Perfect!
- (2019-09-17) Drop Bear: A great workaround to the SJW infested Wikipedia. It works very well. Now I can get some facts I can trust Whomever developed this- great stuff, "you're doing great kid"!
- (2019-09-16) Wolf Win: Good extension. One problem! Typing in wikipedia.org does not properly redirect to the main page of infogalactic.
- (2019-09-16) Mike Lasater: UHURU
- (2019-09-16) Adam Bacchus: great! consistent performance on brave and chrome.
- (2019-09-16) LoneSouthAfricanBear: BIG UP the Bears! Big Up the Dread Elk! Big Up Vox & Evil Legion! Big Up the Unauthorized!
- (2019-09-16) PJ Reilly: This is a great tool for anyone looking to be informed about various things. It is a huge time saver as well.
- (2019-09-16) Talios Hammerfist: This plugin is excellent and works like a charm! I love reading information via Infogalactic!
- (2019-09-16) Richard Rahl: Great app. Now I don't have to be subjected to the Wikipedia lie laundering directly. This is a great idea that has been executed well.