Agrega tablas a tus correos electrónicos
With Gmail Tables by cloudHQ, you can now easily create a table to include in your email, in about 30 seconds. You'll be able to customize your: ✅ Text color and background ✅ Border color ✅ Border size ✅ Header row ✅ Header column This is great for: ✔️ Sales professionals to create a table with different pricing tier options ✔️ Customer support to create a checklist for troubleshooting instructions ✔️ Managers and team leads to indicate top performing members or metrics on their team In 1 click, you can now create a table that is natively inserted into your email for any kind of table that you want to display. Give it a try today, it's totally free! cloudHQ. Helping your productivity, 1 click at a time.
- (2023-01-16) Lisa Ryan: Very grateful to have found this table editor - it's not perfect, but it's better than the alternative, which was no editor at all within Gmail! *Problems I have experienced: - cannot change border colour - when I right click to add a row, it doesn't add a row of the same size - it appears as a very skinny row. I cannot click in that row, so I have to use my arrow cursor to move backwards and then when I type the first character the row resizes. *What could be improved: - Click and drag column size rather than having to edit the table size On the whole very grateful to have found this App!
- (2022-07-28) Paddy Landau: Thank you for providing an easy-to-use table editor for Gmail!
- (2020-09-08) Victoriya Ok: Удобная таблица. Легко и просто.
- (2020-07-18) Jun O Kim: Very Good.
- (2020-03-27) George Papadimitriou: does what it says and also includes the option of creating a clickable button - nice
- (2020-03-19) Mujahidul Islam Shiplu: Nice & effective it is...
- (2020-05-15, v:220.127.116.11) Nicolas Balcazar: intrrusive
your notifications in gmail are way too intrusive and anoying!
- (2020-03-22, v:18.104.22.168) Jan Vermeesch: Shift Support
Hello, I am using SHIFT to consolidate several webapps and am running my google accounts there as well. I am a paying CloudHQ.net user ([email protected]) but can't seem to install you extensions in SHIFT. Is that not supported (yet)? kind regards, Jan