Let the internet be a Good Place ;)
Welcome to The Good Net. Sponsored by: otters holding hands while they sleep. No, your life on Earth hasn't ended and you're not in the next phase of your existence in the universe BUT with this extension you can browse the internet like you'd do in The Good Place. Which means, curse words are prohibited. So, in The Good Net all bad words are replaced by... other words. No, it's not bullshirt, and may look a bit forked up at first but it's good to read those sons of benches' comments in a nicer tone, like in The Good Place ;) Even if your points don't add up to get you an spot in The Good Place, with this extension you can at least get a taste ;) Install, have a laugh and enjoy. Disclaimer: This extension does not store or uses any user data. It only reads the website's content text and replaces the bad words with new one. No user information is used or stored.
- (2018-08-19) Jessica Oban: The word replacement cracks me up. I do wish, however, that more curse words were replaced, not just the ones that are in the show. You know, just to round it out.
- (2018-08-10) Mónica Rivas De Quirós: The best forking extension!!! :D
- (2018-08-03) Cruel Summer [Or Not]: I loved it! I just wished it worked with YouTube and other sites.
- (2018-08-01) Antonio Quirós: Sweet!
- (2019-06-20, v:1.0.1) Justin Mooney: Open Sourc
Hey. Can you open source this and make the code available so that we can guarantee it doesn't misuse our data? I love the extension but am nervous about opening up my data like this.