This extension will detect and show you moved lines of code on GitHub Pull Requests
ReviewRaccoon extension helps developer in code review process by detecting and highlighting lines of code that were moved (removed in one place and added in another). Works only on GitHub Pull Request page.
- (2020-09-08) Stanislaw Skonieczny: When I have long PR with "load diff" links and I want to search something, I do not have to click on all "load diff" links, because it loads them automatically. Saves a lot of work time when doing review. I could even buy it if it was not for free! I'd happily pay 1c each time my diff loads automatically.
- (2020-04-07) Krzysztof Plocharz: Works awesome. Moved parts of code do not need to match perfectly. If they do not, changes are highlighted.
- (2020-03-31) Dariusz Dzialak: Wonderful extention, it may save a lot of time while making review on github. Good job!
- (2020-03-26) Marcin Barczyński: Great tool! When refactoring developers often move large blocks of code between files. This tool makes reviewing lots easier, because it makes me certain that no change has sneaked in.
- (2020-03-26) Radek K: Great tool, very convenient in my everyday work. I always have it enabled when reading pull requests on github.