Turn Zillow into a Google Map for finding Real Estate.
Better Zillow allows you to turn the maps on Zillow.com into full screen, real estate maps. It helps optimize Zillow for the larger screens found on desktop and laptop computers. The larger interface helps in the following ways: - 1. Location. Location. Location. You can focus more on real estate locations instead of real estate listings. - 2. Stop letting your screen go to waste. Utilize more of your computer screen. - 3. Spy on your neighborhood. Now you can quickly and easily find out what property values are in your current or potential area. - 4. Track property sales. Quickly visually what parts of your neighborhood, city or state are experiencing recent sales. TIPS 1. Log into your Zillow Account prior to using the extension if you plan to save properties. 2. Use the search tool to view recently sold properties in your area by selecting the "Sold" filter from the top search bar. 3. Enter in your state or city and select "For Sale" to get an idea of which areas have the most real estate for sale.
- (2020-09-03) Brian Smith: Thank you for making this extension. It works perfectly, and makes Zillow so much better.
- (2020-08-13) Nick DiFonzo: A truly epic amount of tension instantly fled from my shoulders after adding this extension. How a website screws up their product so badly that it creates pain for their users I have no idea, but this extension cures the issue. Bravo dev and thank you.
- (2020-04-02) Adrian Kennedy: Great extension! It makes it a lot easier to find real estate deals on Zillow.
- (2020-04-16, v:0.0.0.1) Joel Petrow: Works on Saved Searches!
But is there a way to have a full screen map when drawing the boundary? Thanks!
- (2020-04-16, v:0.0.0.1) Joel Petrow: How to go to full screen.
I've installed the extension, but I cannot find a way to go to the full screen map. What's the secret?