Watch Netflix and Disney+ with your friends!
TV is better with friends. But sometimes they're not in the neighborhood. With Watch Party, distance doesn't matter anymore. Browse and watch shows as you normally would on Netflix.com or DisneyPlus.com. We'll make sure the whole party is seeing the same thing by synchronizing everyone's playback. Why stream alone? Get Watch Party now! Version 0.2.6: + Added instructions that appear when clicking the extension icon. + Made sidebar width thinner on Disney+. Version 0.2.4: + Fixed a few issues related to Disney+ support. Version 0.2.0: + Added Disney+ support. + Improved sync accuracy across the board. + Improved stability of joining parties. Version 0.1.8: + Fixed connection issues for AdBlock users.
- (2021-01-31) Amber Clara: It worked great the first couple of times, and then it just stopped randomly working.
- (2020-09-10) Kate McNay: Doesn't work at all
- (2020-07-25) Shelby: It works fine on Disney+ but it doesn't show up for me on Netflix :(
- (2020-07-03) Malaea Perelini: So...... I tried Netflix Party out and its okay but I wanted to watch stuff on disney+ as well. As soon as I tried it, it worked! You just have to make sure that the person you are trying to watch with has watch party as well. The extension is great and I love how you can customize your own character.
- (2020-04-13) George O'Malley: Wasn't horrible, but it would have been great if my adblocker was turned off and hitting the "Start a Party" button would actually do something
- (2020-04-13) Krystal Zeng: There's no "start the party" option for neither Disney+ nor Netflix :(
- (2020-04-13) Joanna Rowe-Tan: It worked okay at the start, but once we reached the 1-hour mark in the film, it started to kick people out of the chat. So something to work on hopefully to make the experience better.
- (2020-04-13) Nick Ryan: Great extension but I wish there was a way to edit the width of the chat. For disney+, it goes way too far into the screen.
- (2020-04-06) Chay Shioi: Extension works great, perfect alternative to when Netflix Party was having issues.
- (2020-04-05) Brian Freeman: After much fussing around with Netflix Party it simply didn't work, so i tried this one. Worked the first time! It seems overall better, except I can't change my chat name.
- (2020-04-04) Ido Telio: Works more reliable than Netflix Party
- (2020-03-30) Emma Delanoë: it would be a great extension if this thing worked, but when I click on the link "start a party" it doesn't do anything so...
- (2020-03-28) Dominic Tassio: Easy to use, I don't have to make an account, and it just works.
- (2020-03-23) Felipe Alvarenga Prates: If I create the Watch Party, my friends disconnect from it after a few minutes. If I join my friends' Watch Party, I disconnect from it after a few minutes... It just shows "User left the party". So, it doesn't work.
- (2020-03-23) Jacob Marshall: Clean interface, better than Netflix Party! 5/5
- (2020-03-22) Elianna Hedge: did not even work :(
- (2020-03-22) GopherBot9000 _: I am good
- (2020-03-07) Joey sou: Great extension!
- (2020-06-18, v:0.2.6) Lego Spider: Question
Dose Watch Party also work with phones? I have some friends who want to join my party but they don't have computers.
- (2020-06-04, v:0.2.6) Maria Eduarda Fao: Accounts.
I am away from my family and we'd like to watch Disney+ together. Does it work if we are using the same account but different users? We share the same account but each have a different profile.
- (2020-05-20, v:0.2.6) Kevin Beck: Icon Issue
I am not able to see or find the Icon in the upper right corner when playing a Disney+ or Netflix stream. I have the latest extension installed. What am I doing wrong? Thanks
- (2020-05-16, v:0.2.6) Aisa Sosa Espana: Disney Plus
Does everyone have to have a Disney plus account or one account be enough for everyone to watch?
- (2020-04-30, v:0.2.6) Jonathan Carter: Watch Party Limit
Good Afternoon, Is there a participant limit for the google watch party?
- (2020-04-23, v:0.2.6) Drake Puryear: Link Question
How long will a link be active? Can I send a link 2-4 hours in advance and it still work or not?
- (2020-04-13, v:0.2.4) Krystal Zeng: No party link
Hi, when I click on the icon there's no "start the party" option. Tried Disney+ and Netflix, neither worked :(
- (2020-04-13, v:0.2.4) Gee S: where do I copy and paste ?
i just downloaded the chrome extension but i'm not sure where my friends are supposed to copy and paste the link because when we tried doing it on google nothing came up?
- (2020-04-11, v:0.2.4) Emily: Chat Bar
I suggest making the chat bar slightly thinner so it's easier to see the movie
- (2020-04-11, v:0.2.4) Emily: Switching Shows
Every time we switch movies on disney plus we have to start a new party is this supposed to happen? Is there a way to change and be in the same party?
- (2020-04-10, v:0.2.4) HalfBloodPrincess: not sure how to use
im on disney plus and playing a movie but when i click on the extension a drop down menu comes up and the oonly options it has are "watch party", which leads me back here "options" which is grey and i can't click on it, "can read or change site's data" , "remove from chrome", "hide in chrome menu" and "manage extensions." how do i use this? im confused
- (2020-04-01, v:0.1.8) F A I Q: Netflix account
Do all viewing parties need to have a netflix account to watch the show?
- (2020-03-29, v:0.1.7) king jessica: quick q
does it work with hulu?
- (2020-03-26, v:0.1.6) Emma: Start Party
When I click "start party" nothing happens
- (2020-03-23, v:0.1.6) Sorsha A: it wont work
when i go on netflix and click on the extension, it brings me to a menu of what the extension can do rather than start the watch party