Adds the 😍 heart eyes 😍 reaction to Facebook Messenger
Around March 2020, Facebook removed the heart eyes reaction for instant messages. However, this extension restores heart eyes reaction functionality for all users. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Heart Eyes for Messenger is currently available on: 😍 messenger.com 😍 😍 www.facebook.com 😍 😍 www.facebook.com/messages 😍 ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️ Image credit for the Heart Eyes Emoji goes to Twemoji
- (2021-03-12) Matteau Evan Yap Mendoza: I missed this emote lol, I have the latest ver so they didn't have it
- (2020-08-27) Nathaniel Agahan: works for me. hope they add custom emoji reactions next time 'cause i see some of my friends have that feature
- (2020-07-26) Abrar Zawad Zoheb: Doesn't work for me...Would loved it if it had worked.... Dissapointment 😢
- (2020-07-01) Imikee ee: Can u add different emojis?
- (2020-03-31) Adam Barber: Gets the job done, I much prefer the look of this one compared to the boring heart emoji!
- (2020-03-28) Rajvi Rana: thank you so much for bringing it back!
- (2020-03-11) Sachini Seneviratne: This is the very best google chrome extension I have ever used!! 100% would recommend
- (2020-05-18, v:2.1.3) Fhat Videos: Thankful React
Would it be possible to do something like this to get the Thankful reaction back on Facebook? I know modifying the supportedReactions, turning one of the ID's to 11 changes whichever reaction you did it to into Thankful. It's fully animated and everything, but when you click it, it reacts then about 1 second later removes the reaction (because the server sees it as an unusual reaction and doesn't allow it to stay). Would it be possible to send some kind of false flag to make the thankful react stick? This can also be done with ID: 12 for pride react, as well as the unused reactions. Thank you for reading!