Essential Info for Forge of Empires addicts
Forge of Empires Addicts and Guild Leaders will find these statistics essential for detailed game analysis and improvement. Helps to spend FP efficiently and safely. Copy Guild performance to a spreadsheet. This is not a BOT, and will not automate any game actions. FOE game statistics are added to Chrome DevTools which when selected will appear in the sidebar as an optional tab. Current tools include: City Stats (daily Forge Points, guild power and goods, ARC/Chateau boost, attack/defence boost, etc.); Available Incidents and their type (road, nature, coastal, etc.); Invested FPs and associated rewards due; Great building investment helper which includes cost to lock a reward position and associated profit/loss; Statistics associated with last Great Building visited; Friend, Neighbourhood or Guild player lists; Guild administration details related to Guild vs Guild, Guild Battleground, Guild Expedition and Guild Treasury. For each group of statistics a copy button is provided which enables the user to quickly add data to clipboard and copy to a document or spreadsheet for further analysis. This extension is safe to use, as it simply listens to messages being received. NO INFO is sent to Inno or FoE-Info. NO USER DATA is stored or sent anywhere, so your privacy is protected For further information and questions visit https://FoE-Info.github.io
- (2020-11-20) Sophie Faure: Essayé cette extension avec Opéra : rien ! et avec Chrome : rien! Pour moi, ça ne marche pas depuis HTML5 ! Je désinstalle donc !
- (2020-11-15) jean-jacques mary: ne marche pas cher moi rien vue de nouveau J'ai essayé de sélectionner certaines options et d'enregistrer les paramètres, mais rien de ne passe
- (2020-09-21) Vasco Costa: Really liked it, specially the fact that once you've set everything up, you can quickly access the info. On the other hand, I think it would be useful to know whether you need to open the different boxes or not to have access to the information. Finally, I can't wait until it's possible to have it in game!
- (2020-07-24) Marshall Razza: Doesn't work. Read all the instructions I could find. Just says "Load the game to see your City Stats". Loaded the game, refreshed, reread instructions, same result. In options everything is unchecked. Tried selecting some options and saving the settings, won't save settings.
- (2020-06-27) Николай Кол: don't work
- (2020-07-08, v:0.0.12) Cedara Wildhemlock: error
won't load says something about the cookies and "samesite=none" & not marked secure
- (2020-06-22, v:0.0.12) loris d'emilio: installazione e configurazione
non riesco a farlo funzionare :(
- (2020-06-13, v:0.0.12) Clayton Hansford: Save button not working
When trying to save the selection of things I wants stats for, the save button doesn't work. I have tried a multitude of ways to refresh it. Uninstalled and re-downloaded, restarted my computer, etc and I am still having the same issue.
- (2020-05-04, v:0.0.9) stephane abbadie: Foe Update
Hi, since the begin of this month (May 20), the plugin requires an update. After the application of the update nothing more. Some support should be confortable.
- (2020-04-24, v:0.0.9) Albert A Daigle Jr: Missing Information
I am only receiving my city info, friends in and incidents. I have checked all boxes and saved it. Any help would be appreciated.
- (2020-04-16, v:0.0.7) Margie Klingensmith: Registering
I am putting in the right user name but it is says it can't be found.