User interface enhancements for the online game Pardus
Pardus Sweetener improves your user experience in the online multiplayer game Pardus (www.pardus.at). This extension currently features: ☞ Audible alarm on combat and events ☞ Desktop notifications ☞ Robot autofill function ☞ Missile and rounds autoselection ☞ Stored personal and alliance quicklists ☞ Clocks a la Pardus Clock ☞ Links to attack, trade in the nav screen ☞ Links to equipment, black markets, etc. ☞ Sector minimap in the nav screen ☞ Ship path highlighting ☞ Online names highlighting For more information, log in to Pardus and see this extension's thread in the in-game forums: http://forum.pardus.at/index.php?showtopic=62190 To request features or report bugs, please add Issues in the GitHub project page: click "Support" under the Details tab here.
- (2017-11-12) Briahlen Hand: I normally hate this sort of thing but this is well done.
- (2015-06-27) Robert Crawford: Very useful Pardus extension. The only other thing I keep hoping for is a stockmapper
- (2015-04-13) Ralph Wildberrie: Beautiful Thank You!
- (2014-09-09) Matt Muhr: Well done my man! I'm so sick of firefox!
- (2013-04-16) Kemps: First, there was the wheel. Then, there was sliced bread. Now, there is Pardus Sweetener. Can life get any easier? This reviewer doesn't think so. I only wish I was twins so I could give this four thumbs up instead of two. Doo eet!