A browser extension that finds and extracts important information from any web-page, PDF and adds them to your genei account
genei is an AI-powered productivity tool which enables users to automatically summarise webpages or PDFs as they browse. Start bringing AI into your workflow today for FREE at https://www.genei.io With the click of a button, users can break down an article, paper, or report into a series of bullet points, outlining the key points. Our chrome extension also enables reading to be organised into projects through a seamless integration with our web-app. This way, important information can be quickly stored alongside other relevant or related articles. Try out our web app for even more search; summarisation and note taking tools!
- (2021-06-15) Ty Thomas: A need to have tool for researchers and academics.
- (2021-05-16) Iin Nur R: It is not supported me as a student who are not have enough money to pay on this app, so sad. I was trying to used this app and then it say that it should be upgraded :(
- (2021-03-20) Alice Scharmeli: Such a shame I've only discovered this now... I'm a fourth-year of medical student and it's helped me *so* much! Really good for finding the most important parts of articles and answering research questions over multiple papers.
- (2021-03-18) Ilse Henderson: Amazing tool - really useful genei web-app too that allows for note-taking and ai-generated summarisation
- (2021-03-18) Thom Foster: The best summarisation app on the chrome store - I use it to get a fast overview of research papers, before deciding whether to continue with a deep dive in the genei app to produce my notes
- (2020-03-22) Michael Kurtz: Really quick and easy to use. Very useful for pairing down research process.
- (2020-03-20) Alex / Goodness: Quality extension, very handy!
- (2020-03-18) Tarafa Holford: Really impressed by how it succinctly summarises long passages of text - incredibly useful.
- (2020-03-17) Kishan Makwana: Brilliant idea and simple to use - has great potential to develop into a irreplaceable productivity tool!
- (2020-03-17) Iolo Edwards: This extension changed my life. I cannot believe how fabulous it is at improving the speed at which I can do my work and have fun! Would happily pay for this product; it's amazing that it is free.
- (2020-03-17) BT XANTA: Extremely easy to use. As a student genei is amazing as it summarises the most useful content on pages and documents to save time!
- (2020-03-17) Shannon Mclennan: Oh an amazing tool. So useful, would definitely recommend!
- (2020-03-17) showroom account: Great tool for professionals who work with dense copy. Would recommend to anyone in marketing!
- (2020-03-15) Constantin Patt: This extension provides an efficient summary as well as a useful mapping of the information contained in a variety of articles. Simple, clean interface, well presented.
- (2020-03-15) A B M: Very helpful at locating specific points of interest. A brilliant tool.
- (2020-03-15) Nick Corbett: Fantastic tool! So useful for condensing information for research
- (2020-03-15) Eleanor Ball: The interactive features and entity map are a lifesaver for dyslexics like myself. Great job guys!
- (2020-03-15) Harry Crum: Interactive summaries are amazing. Super useful for my studies!
- (2020-03-15) Harry Cross: Fantastic tool
- (2020-03-14) Louis Jordan: Really useful and fantastic at condensing large pieces of information.
- (2020-03-14) Nick Lancaster: It very efficiently reduces time taken when carrying out academic research with no expenses made for quality.
- (2020-03-14) Mohamed Abrar: Allows you to find what is relevant in a body of text with great potential consequences for researchers, academics and students alike.
- (2020-03-14) Chris Lavy: As a Professor at Oxford University, I have many commitments, all of which demand my time and most of which require reading. This plug-in is a way to streamline my diary, making my day more efficient and allowing me to focus on what is really important and the areas in which I can make the biggest difference.
- (2020-03-14) Julius Carpenter: Very nice extension, I can tell its still early days in its development but already very useful for longer articles and has a simple to use, attractive UI.
- (2020-03-14) Tim Lavy: This app is super simple and easy to use. It took about 30 seconds to download and figure out. Now I can halve or even quarter the time I need to spend reading or slogging through material. Furthermore, since I am a student who needs to read a lot in order to write, I can spend more time on the creative process of constructing an argument and establishing a position rather than sending myself to sleep scanning through paragraph after paragraph.
- (2020-03-14) Nelson Elias-Jones: Such a useful tool for research and browsing.
- (2021-04-01, v:0.5.15) Alex Setchell: Genei not summarizing
Hi there, I tried using the Chome extension to summarize a PDF, and it wouldn't let me do so unless I paid for Genei or started a trial, even though the description in the Chrome web store says the extension will. I tried to use the extension to summarize a webpage containing the same information and it has been loading a summary for at least ten minutes now.