▶️Play "Spider Solitaire" for free. ✅10000+ "Spider Solitaire" card games. ✅No registration required. ✅Ad-free option.
Play free Spider Solitaire 2 suits or Spider Solitaire 4 suits. ✅No registration or download required. ✅Ad-free option. ✅10000+ spider solitaire free games. We’ve taken the classic gameplay and created a beautiful and updated version. You can it play online for free on https://online-solitaire.com/spider-solitaire or ⬇️download the game for Windows™, Mac™, Linux™, iOS or Android. Our games all feature unlimited undo’s and hints. You can toggle sound, set autoplay and change between 1 suit, 2 suits and 4 suits under settings. If you haven’t played the game before, we've summed up the 📜rules for you. If you’re still not sure whether this game is right for, you can take a look at all of its ⚙️features or check out how it 📊compares to other card games out there. If you like our game, feel free to try out some of our other games like Klondike and FreeCell. 📜Spider Solitaire rules: Learn how to play this game The setup: This game is played with two full decks. So 104 cards all together. When starting a new game, 54 cards are divided between 10 tableaus. The first 4 tableays have 5 cards each and the remaining tableaus have 5 cards each. The top card of each tableau is turned face up, while the rest remain face down. The remaining 50 cards are placed in the stock at the top left of the screen. Moves: You can always move a card to a card of higher rank. If for example, you have a 7 of clubs, you can place it on an 8 of clubs, or an 8 of hears, diamonds or spades. So you can place cards on top of other cards of different suits. The objective of the game is to create runs of cards in the same suit, ranging from ace to king. Once you have a whole run of cards, it will be removed from the table. This only happens if the run of cards is in the same suit. If cards in a run is of the same suit, you can move them all at the same time. For example, if you have 8 of spades through 6 of spades, you can click and move all of them together onto a 9 of any suit. If however, you have an 8 of clubs, 7 of diamons and 6 of something else, then you can't move them together. Then you'll have to move them one by one. If you have an empty tableay, then you can move any card or partial run to that empty space. Stock: When you have no more moves you can make on the tableau, then you can click on the stock in the top left corner. That will move 10 cards from the stock down to the tableaus, placing 1 card on each tableau. We don't recommend doing this before you're completely sure there are no moves left though. Difficulty: The game can be played in different difficulties. Beginner, intermediate and advanced. In beginner mode, you only have 1 suit (spades). In intermediate mode, you have 2 suits (spades and hearts). In advanced mode you have all 4 suits. Four suits is definitely the hardest version, while 2 suits and 1 suit are more forgiving. Whichever mode you choose, you always have 104 cards. Time & scoring: The game measures the time and moves it takes to complete the game. If you have scoring on, you start with 500 points. For each move you make, 1 point is subtracted. For each run of cards that are removed from the table, you are awarded 100 points. ⚙️Features: A game packed with lots of features This game is one of the most feature rich out there. You can choose between one suit, two suits and four suits. Toggle sound and a lot more under settings. In case you want to play the game offline, you can download the app. This game contains a few hotkeys. Use them to get a faster game. You can press [N] to start a new game. The key [H] shows you a hint and [U] undo’s your move. Unlimited free game plays Get unlimited game plays. Whether you play the game online or offline, you’ll always get unlimited games. Autoplay You can choose to autoplay only when obvious or when won. Of course you can also turn it off completely. Hints If you’re stuck, you can click the hint button. The game will then suggest you a move. iPad, iOS and big monitors The game is optimized for a lot of sizes. Whether you’re on a mobile or a big monitor, it’ll work. Elegant design We’ve done a lot to create an amazing design. We’ve even made custom cards for mobile and desktop. Retina ready We’ve optimized the game for retina, so playing on iOS, iPad or Mac will always work perfectly. Control game with hotkeys If you play a lot, you're going to love the hotkeys. Lots of settings You can control sound, auto-move, deck and everything else under settings. Unlimited undos You can always undo your moves. With unlimited undo’s you’ll never fear a wrong move. Download for offline play In case you want to play offline, you can download the game here. 📊Solitaire alternatives: See how we compare to other online card games We think that we’ve made the best Solitaire game available online today. If you’re in doubt, you can see how we compare to other online card games below. If you find any missing features in our version, please don’t hesitate to let us know. See how out game stacks up against some of the most popular games out there like AARP Games, 247 Games and the Microsoft Collection.
- (2021-02-16) Mart Alfa: excelente llevo varios meses jugandolo y definitivamente el mejor juego de solitario. he probado bastantes y este es el mejor por mucho.
- (2020-07-26) Jinxing Gu: The best one in terms of the interface, fluent, logic!
- (2020-07-22) Works beautifully! It actually challenges me in a fair way that doesn't feel so robotic.
- (2020-07-03) Maurice Abbul-Jalil: ce jeu est ma passion
- (2020-06-24) 백두옹: 좋아요
- (2020-04-07) bilkis begum: The best solitaire game I've tried so far and I've tried them all!
- (2020-04-05) tanmay priyadarshi: It's got a lot of options and you can play the game straight from your browser. I really like this spider solitaire game!
- (2020-04-04) Tim Ngoc: The best solitaire game I've tried so far and I've tried them all!
- (2020-04-03) My Game: Nice design, nice sound effects and nice gameplay. This spider card game has it all.
- (2020-04-02) sk shajib: I love this solitaire game. I've played spider solitaire for a long time, but couldn't find a nice one to play in my browser. This one is just nice.
- (2020-04-01) Emon Ahmed Sanglap: I've played a lot of card games on on. This is the best spider solitaire card game I've tried so far!
- (2020-04-01) Laura Espinoza: Siempre vigente juego, pero se podría mejorar el arte visual de la presentación , por lo demás me parece bueno!
- (2020-03-31) Bappa Bhakta: A really nice solitaire spider game!
- (2020-03-30) Ragul Krishna: Awesome spider solitaire. I can nothing but recommend it!
- (2020-03-30) Goutam Roy: The best spider solitaire on here. I've played a lot of the other spider solitaire games up there, but this is the only one that really has everything.
- (2020-03-20) Gopinath Radhakrishnan: Finally a solitaire game that doesn't feel super old. Best spider solitaire game I've tried on here.
- (2020-03-19) Anil Dicosta: Best spider solitaire game out there. Love the graphics :-).
- (2020-03-16) Holger Sindbæk: Great solitaire card game
- (2021-02-10, v:2.0.3) Bunny Baldwin: We really miss the solitare collection and are unable to access it
Can't access it.
- (2021-01-22, v:2.0.3) Bjc Schoon: Microsoft Solitaire Collection
I am unable to get Microsoft Solitaire Collection. I was getting it, but now I am unable to. I would like it restored as well as told how I can get it each time I lose it in the future.
- (2021-01-20, v:2.0.3) M Cello: Unable to finish game
Spider pages often automatically switches to other web site before the game is finished. Very annoying. It happens on chrome, Edge, and with ad block is off.