Adds Google Inbox bundles to Gmail
- (2022-08-04) Samdish Suri: This is sooo amazing. I have been able to bring order to my unruly 15 year old Gmail account using this. Why is this not native to Gmail? I wish this worked on Gmail mobile apps too, because without it they are a mess.
- (2022-04-02) David Sire: It's so simple, I do understand why Gmail doesn't have native functionality for this!
- (2022-03-30) Sebastian Vollmer: I really really like it, but since I have to use gmail in German, it doesn't suit me. I'd gladly help with a translation if you want. (for free)
- (2022-02-11) Sung Ryoo: Thank the Lord....
- (2021-11-25) Phil Dalencour: If the gmail team ever breaks this... mind you, I've only had it on for 20 seconds... I swear I'll knock over at least one of those androids behind the google store in mtv if they dare touch this international treasure. thank you inboxymail team. super clean and well implemented utility you've created here. Just a touch of the best of. That separate by day thing alone is a huge improvement... but the bundles?! #chefskiss
- (2021-10-26) Adrià Vilanova Martínez: I can't believe this extension only has ~1000 users. It's the best Gmail extension ever: This has made me 10x more productive dealing with my Inbox on a daily basis. Thank you so much Teresa! :)
- (2021-09-16) Fergus Semler: Inboxy is brilliant! Indispensable! Thans you so much. It restored the bundling that we (and the sanity that I) lost when Google Inbox was discontinued. One feature I'd like would be to have an option to have the label colour used in the bundle heading.
- (2021-05-27) Steven Weiss: Gmail is unusable without this
- (2021-03-11) Ace M: It looks great but they dont give you all the options, i dont want the archiving option as i have clicked it accidentally a few times, but nope you are forced to use it, so instead i just remove the extension
- (2021-01-26) Rex Cope: A bit buggy, but nothing game-breaking. Mostly some graphical glitches and the occasional random scroll jump. I was able to basically fully revive Inbox bundles by converting the categories to labels. The old default Inbox bundles still exist, too, they're just not presented to the user in Gmail, so you can grab those with filters via "category:finance" and the like. Just use "category:updates -category:finance [etc]" in the filters for the Gmail default view tabs (and obviously turn all of the tabs off) to prevent weird overlap conflicts. Finance and Purchases normally always are in Updates, but I've seen them assigned to Promotions as well, so it's best to put the exceptions for them in all of the filters.
- (2021-01-17) Danny Peck: I'd give it 5 stars if the keyboard integration was a bit more ironed out. Right now the J / K keyboard navigation shortcuts in Gmail don't work as you'd expect. I would think you should be able to also navigate to a Bundle and ENTER to open that bundle, then use J / K to navigate within that bundle. Very cool if you want to stick with the mouse though!
- (2020-12-30) I C: Great work.
- (2020-11-13) Remigijus Endriuska: Highly recommended!
- (2020-11-12) John B Casey: This extension does a great job except that with the volume of email I get the fact that it can only handle the last 100 messages in the gmail inbox is just not going to cut it. Most days that is not even all my email for the day.
- (2020-11-10) Emre Uzunoglu: Finally, email is back to being manageable.
- (2020-11-03) yash saxena: Thanks a ton for this! simple yet soooooooo useful! Please keep this around. Many thanks. Put up a patreon link if you wish - will be happy to chip in!
- (2020-10-20) aya axc: Finally feel like I've got control over my inbox again! THANKYOU! Only request would be for bundles to be the colour scheme of my labels somehow, just all looking bit black and white at the mo! thanks again
- (2020-10-19) Josiah T: This is amazing. Nothing more needs to be said. My email is organized again.
- (2020-10-15) Ian Grossberg: Inboxy has restored my sanity, mail feels like such a barrage of random whatever-whenever, Inboxy brings easily configured context. Hopefully it will eventually enable control over timeliness!!
- (2020-09-23) Dave Bieler: Oh my God. Thank you.
- (2020-09-01) Joeri: Finaly !! Thank you for this.
- (2020-09-01) Jay Akin: Live saver for efficient email management. There was no alternative to the Inbox's bundles after Google discontinued Inbox, but now inboxy is bringing the super valuable bundle feature back to gmail!
- (2020-08-25) Andrew Englar: Fantastic. I feel like I can actually use Gmail again. Ever since Google shut inbox down, I've been slogging through my emails with gmail, and bitterness each day.
- (2020-08-05) Jason Bratcher: Great app ! One request though: Can you add a toggle in options to add/remove the Today/Earlier split ? Thank you.
- (2020-04-15) Philip D'Souza: Works fantastic and is a great implementation of a lost Google Inbox feature!
- (2020-04-15) Cristian Carlos dos Santos: Thank you!
- (2020-04-07) Samer Alabed: Works like a charm! Finally my inbox is organised again!
- (2020-04-05) Kevin Rejko: It's amazing. Exactly what what I have been looking for. If you miss Inbox, this is the closest replacement you can get.
- (2020-03-28) Shehzad Mohyuddin: Solution for clients sorting/prioritizing. Great app (referred by Tom Brown)
- (2020-03-27) Tom Brown: Beautiful!
- (2022-04-16, v:1.6.1) Akash Ail: Gmail seller
- (2022-03-14, v:1.6.1) Brent Stringer: Only show once in Inbox when using nested labels.
I would love it if when using a nested label the particular email would only show under the nested label instead of showing under the nested label AND the parent label. For instance I create labels for all my projects and most emails just get dumped in the main project label, but in some instances I also create a nested label within the project label to further organize the project. If I assign a nested label to an email I would like the email to then appear in the nested label bundle but not to appear in the main project label bundle.
- (2022-03-05, v:1.6.1) Aurangzeb Agha: Keyboard shortcuts
I'm a big user of keyboard shortcuts. They all seem to work fine, but there's no indicator in the primary inbox of which email your "cursor" is at if in fact you have a bundle at the top (the cursor is inside the bundle). Any way to make it clear on the inbox where the cursor is?
- (2022-01-10, v:1.6.1) Aaron Hubbart: Archive All Button Doesn't Quite Work
When I use the archive all button, it correctly selects all messages in the bundle, but has a hard time with actually archiving the messages. I have to go hover over the Archive button in order for it to actually click the button. Not sure the issue.
- (2021-03-11, v:1.6.1) Ace M: Showing old emails
I have disabled bundles and am just using this to organize by date and for some reason it randomly shows an email from Feb 16 at the top when it should be at the bottom, but then the rest of the emails are ordered correctly The email is not pinned or starred as i do not use those Also any plans to show wks as well? It just goes straight to this mth
- (2020-09-25, v:1.6.0) Eddie Gordon: Delete All Button
So glad I found Inboxy. It restores some of the functionality I miss so much from Inbox. The "archive all" button above each bundle is useful. I wish that it also had a "delete all" or "send all to trash" button.
- (2020-08-25, v:1.5.4) Andrew Englar: Tighten up spacing around bundles when they are open
I'd like to see an option to remove some of the excess padding around the emails when they're displayed in an expanded bundle. I have gmail set to compact, and if inboxy were to honor those settings, then you could just run off that. If not an option to configure spacing would be nice. Thanks!
- (2020-08-03, v:1.5.4) Rachel Fang: How to get it to work?
I installed it, and have many filters with labels, but nothing is getting bundled together....
- (2020-07-20, v:1.5.2) Anthony Craig Nash: REQUEST | inboxy: Inbox Bundles for Gmail
This app is amazing ... I noticed however, the features of your plugin do not seem to extended beyond the "inbox" folder itself (e.g., the "Sent" folders). Your work would be even more amazing if I could see my sent items broken down by dates in the sent folder.... It would also be amazing if we could see a further date break down beyond the "Month" section; for example: further months broken down in to their own section (e.g., January, February, etc.. ), and then years (e.g., 2020, 2019, 2018, etc.. ) Thanks so much for your amazing work!!! : ) ---A
- (2020-04-26, v:1.4.1) Julia Yepez-Macbeth: How to bundle documents by their NYC Boroughs?
For my job, now at home, I receive hundreds of Docs through Outlook and Gmail, which are mixed, they are not separated by their NYC Boroughs. How can I bundle these Docs by their Boroughs as they come into Gmail or Outlook?