Extension to automate scanning in Astro Empires.
Updated to support all AstroEmpires servers.
- (2019-06-23) Allen Taffar: this is great so far, i agree with the above request about if you could add the ability see regions where your guild has fleets as well. So far that is the only thing that is missing that i see.
- (2018-07-13) Michael Tepfer: This is awesome!! One feature request, can you make it so that I can look through places even if I don't have fleets there currently? Maybe another column indicating the age of the info would make it complete.
- (2016-01-08) Jørgen Moxness: Very helpful tool and easy to use. Get all the info about the galaxies you are in within a few seconds.
- (2015-11-22) Jason Petorak: It is extremely cool to use, the only thing I would suggest would be to add the ability to either export to a spreadsheet application (save as xls for example) or the ability to sort and filter views to narrow down the list. Other than that, I use it all the time now. Just wish it could manage the sending of scouts as well. :D
- (2015-09-16) Ari Harris-Kupfer: so far it is pretty good
- (2014-11-29) Ronnie O: Only works on two servers
- (2014-02-10) Zac Pullar-Strecker: Only supports two servers.
- (2012-08-17) Frederick Wolfe: Wont get past the loading screen, can never start scan, no info up, need help please
- (2012-07-17) Quique Serrano: I would give 5 stars if it was possible to scan those galaxies where there is not own bases.
- (2020-06-13, v:3.9.0) Emmet: cant log in
is there anyway to rest my login details as i cant log into the astro scanner anyone it says my log n details are incorrect but they have been changed since i put them in
- (2020-02-05, v:3.9.0) Whisper [SYN]: Could you make sure that you're using the "(Auto)" skin in your Display options. Posted by Michael - 13 Apr 2018
What do you mean by this? There is no such option in chrome to my knowledge
- (2019-10-14, v:3.9.0) Ryan Van Horn: Replicate this scanner
Hello; would you be willing to share how you developed this extension? I'd like to try to make this for other strategy based games.
- (2019-06-24, v:3.9.0) Allen Taffar: update suggestion
Would be great if your addon also took into account guild fleets in and bases to go into the scanner.
- (2018-02-04, v:3.8.5) Komandor Bentus: Cannot read property1 of null
What is that and that means? I can't log in.
- (2018-01-17, v:3.8.5) C.J. Meiser: Astro updated code
Astro updated the code today Scanner does not work now
- (2017-12-30, v:3.8.5) C.J. Meiser: Debris not showing properly
Only getting 3 digits for debris For example when there is 20,000 debris it is showing 20
- (2017-10-23, v:3.8.5) pp tt: astroscanner
good morning why this note Cannot read property '1' of null for astroscanner solution please
- (2017-03-07, v:3.8.5) Javier Bundio: Not working
Cannot read properly "1" of null
- (2017-02-23, v:3.8.5) Rain Orgjoe: Occupier name
Hi Why it show occupier name on owner column with owner name and not in occupier column
- (2017-02-12, v:3.8.3) Diverse Support Services: stopped working
It has stopped working on all my 'puters.
- (2016-08-22, v:3.8.3) Partnership Offer
Hello! I represent the company EXT.GURU. I have reviewed your extension, and I would like to invite you to work with our company. I have analyzed, that your extension "AstroScanner" can bring you a guaranteed high income. You can get the maximum profit with our automatic service for monetizing browser extensions, while our advertising is not annoying or malicious, and does not prevent the extension of functionality. Our system optimizes traffic from around the world. We provide coordination of all the nuances and suggestions of webmasters. Payments are carried out upon request during one hour at a convenient system to you. We would also like to note that our system does not interfere with other systems of monetization, you can plug in our program as an additional method to generate an income. If you have any other extensions, we can discuss. We look forward to collaborating. Sincerely EXT.GURU team. Contacts ICQ: 654784658 Jabber: [email protected] Skype: extguru [email protected] email: [email protected]