Mote - للمراسلات الصوتية السريعة والودودة
Welcome to Mote, where you can easily add voice comments and audio content to shared documents, assignments, emails and forms. Mote is integrated into Google Docs, Slides, Sheets, Forms, Classroom and Gmail - for easy recording and playback. You can also create voice notes for any website or application directly from our Chrome extension menu - simply click on the browser icon to access our 'Motepad' recorder. Emoji Easter Egg: now it's easy to add emojis to your comments in Docs, Sheets, Slides and Classroom. In any comment box, just type : and then continue typing to search for your favorite emoji! 🎉 Mote supports transcription in more than 20 world languages, including English, Spanish, French, Portuguese and Arabic.* Mote for teachers: Ask students questions and provide feedback, quickly and with the feeling of human connection. Whether you're at home or in the classroom, Mote helps educators and students to stay connected. Add voice comments within Google Classroom's Stream and Private Comments views, as well as within Google Docs, Slides and Sheets. Look for the Mote icon in comment boxes. Record and insert audio clips within Google Slides and Google Forms - simply click on the Mote icon within the application to insert your audio. Add voice notes anywhere, using our voice recorder accessed from the extension icon in the browser bar. Mote for students: Students can leave voice notes, and react to teacher feedback and comments, to let teachers know that they've understood and will action feedback, or that they need more help. Please see our website for more information about how we're creating a safe and secure experience for users under the age of 18. Mote for teams: Mote helps teams collaborate successfully anytime, anywhere. Leave voice note feedback on shared documents and projects, or try using Mote to manage daily stand ups. Add voice-to-text transcription to your voice note - just click the Mote icon in your browser window to access the menu - and choose from more than 20 world languages to transcribe.* Easily preview and edit your transcript, if it's not quite right first time.* Save voice notes to your 'Motebook' to re-use later.* Translate your transcript into more than a dozen other languages, to make your voice note even more accessible.* React to voice notes received from other users, and - as a voice note creator - review these reactions within your account activity page.* * Only available with our paid 'Unlimited' tier (free trial included). See https://mote.com/pricing for details about our product tiers and pricing.
- (2023-05-30) Léa Beauregard: Perfect for my French as a foreign language beginners. Thank you so much
- (2023-05-28) Kamal El balaidi: bad
- (2023-03-30) Vilma Montealegre: So easy to use and upload onto GSlides!
- (2023-03-23) Pamela Rondina: I am enjoying using the tool, practical and functional. Now my notes are accompanied with audios :).
- (2023-02-12) femalefeline: I just discovered Mote but I do look forward to using it in all areas of my synchronous and asynchronous teaching.
- (2023-01-27) Mihailo Milankovic: An excellent service and the best solution I've found to insert audio in Google Sheets
- (2023-01-26) Pam Kallis: I teach Spanish and English as second languages. I was looking for an easy way to add my voice to Google Slides -- MOTE was the answer!! I have been burned by other extensions -- but MOTE was easy and intuitive and did exactly what I wanted. Being able to record and add the audio on the same page makes my life so much easier. When I share slides with my students, they can access my voice for listening practice in the language they are studying.
- (2023-01-18) Farina Marie Abad: Excellent
- (2023-01-03) Susan Dixon: There are so many Apps for creating and learning that trying to decide which one/s you need can make your head spin. Well, I have finally found the one that I can NOT live without...My head IS STILL spinning...but it's because I am in LOVE with MOTE! Educator or Creator--Check out the learning portion of the MOTE website for ideas ranging from making holiday cards to micro podcasting and everything in between! Thank you MOTE--You Float My Boat!
- (2022-10-30) Caroline Leader: I love this extension. I've been wanting something like this for ages. I work with disabled and often neurodiverse learners. Being able to record voice notes so that they can access the text as spoken language really supports greater learning. I haven't found out yet how to add it to a published Google Site but am hoping I can also do this. I've just added Voice notes to my Google forms and its a game changer!
- (2022-10-28) Deborah Zeman: Love love love Mote. Need to use it more. I am trying out an appsmash with Canva and Mote for book recs. Perfect edtech tool for librarians!
- (2022-10-15) Jennings Staley: Asynchronous communication is heralded with audio file embed into the number one email platform for businesses which is Gmail. The Mote program meets that need better than anything I have demoed. It's inexpensive for how much power it gives you, when you think about it. It works very quickly it's beautiful it's impressive and I am able to clean out my email inbox in fractions of the time and I particularly suffer from carpal tunnel syndrome, the typing is painful which makes work painful until I found Mote. A list to say I am thrilled to give you a five star review because you deserve it
- (2022-10-10) Armando Barreto: Easy to use and very powerful to give feedback saving you a load of time!
- (2022-09-29) Anne Sinclair: I loved using MOTE. It was super easy and following the tutorial video extra helpful and accessible. MOTE also makes you less verbose and more succinct. Anne Sinclair
- (2022-09-06) ALEXANDRA DELGADO GONZÁLEZ: Me encanta, muy útil para dar retroalimentación en audio pero dentro del entorno de Google classroom.
- (2022-07-13) Faiq Aziz: Nice Extensions!!!
- (2022-06-08) Benson Hawk: This is a super easy app that makes commenting on papers much easier.
- (2022-05-30) Michele Durfee: great app! super easy to use to give students' feedback on their work, especially when you have a lot to say but don't want to take the time to type it all out. think it gives a nice personal touch, too.
- (2022-05-12) Sabine Phillips: I have been using Mote for a few years now and I don't know what I would do without it. Before feedback was in the form of written by hand, then we went digital and it was typed in boxes down the side of work or summatively at the end. There are also extensions for leaving videos of you can use, but there really isn't added value by that, the key thing is that they hear what you are saying. So, to Mote itself. I trialled the free version and liked it so much I got my college to pay for the extended 3 minute version. You simply add the extension to your Google Drive and then you can attach voice memos across all types of student work from Google Slides, to Google Docs, in Google classroom etc. I absolutely love it, I leave so many spread across their work and it takes 1/4 of the time of typing and spell checking comments. They get to hear your voice, which they all say makes it more human and takes out the possibility of misinterpreting your comments, and they can play them as many times as they want. They can then leave replies back to you. It's such a great app.
- (2022-04-03) Lourdes Neupavet Gómez: Es una herramienta magnífica en la enseñanza de idiomas, pudiendo practicar distintas actividades lingüísticas como la producción y coproducción de textos orales, la comprensión de textos orales. Además, es un recurso más para dar la retroalimentación al alumnado.
- (2022-03-22) Patricia Ugo: Ha sido de gran ayuda para dar retroalimentación a mis alumnos en forma personalizada, especialmente para lo mas pequeños. Fácil de usar. Los audios pueden escucharse nuevamente y además nos ahorra mucho tiempo
- (2022-03-22) Laura Camacho: I use it with teachers and absolutely love it. It is the easiest way to give feedback as it can be replayed as many times as need, plus, it's way more personal and engaging than just typing.
- (2022-03-20) Michela Cason: Ottima app: veloce, simpatica e anche personale. Usando la formula '3 minuti' aiuta anche a essere concisi.
- (2022-03-17) Alain Gaudet: Je suis physiquement handicapé paralysé à 99 % de mon corps alors c'est important pour moi de trouver des façons d'écrire et de prendre des notes plus rapidement. Je me sens fonctionnel et c'est un plus pour apprécier la vie. ENGLISH I'm physically disabled with 99% of my body paralyzed so it's important for me to find ways to write and take notes faster. I feel functional and that's a plus for enjoying life.
- (2022-02-28) Mel Hood: Only started using this today, wish I'd known about it a few months ago. Such a time saver.
- (2022-02-26) 정종필간호학과: The main reason I recommend the mote extension is that it is very easy to use. Another reason is that quick communication with students and feedback are very valuable for education.
- (2022-01-31) Ms Alfonzo: I am so grateful to my colleague for sending me this link. It has been wonderful to put in those messages to students while correcting or posting work out to them. I appreciate this uncomplicated method of reaching my students and I know that they have appreciated it as well.
- (2022-01-26) Morphia: google.com
- (2022-01-23) Lely Evans: I have been waiting for this capability on Google Slides for the longest time. It's finally here. It's so much nicer to be able to record an audio note and insert it directly into Slides. It made my workflow so much more streamlined. Thank you!
- (2022-01-18) Christi Daniels: This was the exact extension I was looking for. I use it to record short audio notes for myself after sessions and it gives me a quick way to save my thoughts until I can return and put them into writing when I have more time to type them up.
- (2022-01-07) Melanie Fifield: As FSL teacher, currently working remotely to teach my students; still new to the French language, it gives students a better opportunity to listen to what I am saying, even after class, when I'm not with them. The audio is easy to add, click on and listen to as often as needed. The fact that you can use it on a multitude of writing platforms that I engage with my students; including the option for translation for my ELL students, is amazing and super helpful.
- (2022-01-06) Stuart Phelps: It works - the only criticism is I cannot use it on an Android phone - if I could I'd use it all the time - so much easier/faster to record a reply to most email
- (2022-01-06) Imon Parker: Originally I was in LOVE with Mote. It made distance learning so much better. It allowed me to provide resources for my students who had difficulty reading. I was able to add voice notes to help them with read alouds and provide them with feedback. It was also nice that students were able to utilize the voice memos as well to show their understanding of certain topics. The reason for the low rating is the fact that now Mote limits how many voice memos can be created a month. Only 20 voice memos per month. I sometimes go through 20 voice memos for just one assignment. It is just frustrating because Mote was such an amazing resource but now I will need to find another.
- (2021-12-12) Alberto Vargas: It's an awesome resource to use with my students with Google Slides.
- (2021-12-05) Ștefania Monica CROITORU: The software is very useful, easy to use, friendly, it does not need to be installed by the recipients of the messages. I highly recommend! 2-3 minutes of voice feedback means 1-2 handwritten pages! I use it in all my classes to correct homework for a year now. Thank you very much, Mote!
- (2021-11-02) 6A_G.Nidhika Yadav: it is good pls use it
- (2021-10-05) Andrés Vergara: Una herramienta muy eficaz para aclarar mensajes complejos.
- (2021-09-16) Tsung Tsai: I used my class time helping individual students with their essays before I discovered the "Mote". Now I use Mote to give them voice comments and use my class time more efficiently. I also felt that voice comments are easier to understand than written comments.
- (2021-09-16) Samantha Kitson-Evans: This is such a great feedback tool for students; I especially love how it integrates with Google Docs and Classroom so I can leave feedback in different places according to need.
- (2021-09-16) ghoson adel: i loveit!
- (2021-09-11) António Faria: MOTE is awesome! The Google extension is great for a quick feedback without getting out of the website. The APP is great and very easy to use!
- (2021-09-09) Ahmed Sobaah: I personally really love this tool. We have endless possibilities for how creatively we can utilise this tool to enhance teaching & learning process effortlessly. I strongly recommend this tool to all the educators.
- (2021-08-05) robert gemayel: I like this google extension. It used to work just fine. Lately, the voice extension on google keeps thinking, and most of the time does not save the audio file. And today I am getting this message on google slides "This is a Powerpoint file and doesn't support Mote for Google Slides". Although it is actually a google slides and I have been using mote on this file since I installed the extension.
- (2021-06-10) Siddharth Bhatia: I think something essential to add is an animation inside the mote button when it's in a google slide. Like if instead of just a static button it was a waveform I think that would be very helpful visually to see that something is happening. Also, this plug-in is slow. I realise that it's still in early stages and not perfected technology, so that's fine. But in the future I'd like to see this extension becoming instant fast. P.S: If you could add double clicking the mote icon to play the mote, I think that would be really cool.
- (2021-04-28) M Jay Farr: In these challenging times I was looking for a better way to communicate with my students. I found that using Mote has greatly increased my ability to provide meaningful and more thorough feedback while the same time minimizing my workload to do the same. Feedback from the students is positive, and they seem to really enjoy a conversation about their papers versus just a short textual critique.
- (2021-04-19) Mohamad Saab: Helps a lot in teaching languages as I record my pronunciation so students could listen and repeat after me!
- (2021-04-12) Bricia Orozco: Great tool easy to use, reasonable pricing, my students love my leaving voice notes for them, they love feedback, examples, dictations and a real person talking to them. the technical support is available, they are kind and attentive.
- (2021-04-10) Tausif Mulla: This has reduced my work load to a great extent. I guide undergrads and master's level dissertation students and since the time I adopted MOTE for feedback it has not only enhanced my workflow but also my learners feel more connected to me with my voice feedback. One of my learner replied back to me with "Hey Prof, I love this new way of feedback. It feels like you are here with me guiding what to do" Thank you for this awesome application.
- (2021-03-19) Mr Smyth: Love it, helping give feedback to students remotely- thank you.
- (2021-03-14) Silvia Santinelli: nelle correzioni di inglese in DAD e DDI su Classroom, mi ha abbreviato molto i tempi di correzione e mi mi permette di correggere le pronunce . Ottima estensione. Subito pubblicizzata con i colleghi della mia materia!
- (2022-08-26, v:0.1.7.7) Taryn Lennon: end subscription
I was auto billed last year, and I am not going to be using the premium services this year, but I can't find a way to cancel the autobill
- (2022-08-20, v:0.1.7.6) James: how much and is this permeant
is this a free software app?
- (2022-07-17, v:0.1.6.9) La Shawn Soto: MOTE TAB
I am unable to get/see the MOTE Tab when composing in gmail.
- (2022-05-23, v:0.1.6.3) Anaj Anskm: انا السفاري لا يدمج لي شعرونً
سفاري لا يدمج لي شعرن روبلكس
- (2022-01-03, v:0.1.4.3) Yurii Spichak: Data storage
Hello. I have a question (and a suggestion) regarding data storage. Where exactly all the recordings are stored? I was trying to find them somewhere on Google Drive, but couldn't. I was also trying to find the recordings in the extension's local installation folder (AppData\Local\Google\Chrome\User Data\Default\Extensions), but the recordings are not there. Can you please clarify, what storage is used? Is it somewhere in a separate cloud? What happens if I decide to cancel my subscription? Does it mean that after cancelation all my recordings are be lost? What are the limitations of your storage? It would be really good if all the recordings are automatically stored on my google drive in a dedicated folder. Thank you in advance for your response.
- (2021-11-29, v:0.1.3.7) Sherry Sherry: mote
does mote have the capability of voice to text?
- (2021-11-15, v:0.1.3.3) Paola Appetito: Problemi con mote in Google Slides
Non riesco a inserire l'audio in Google Slides con Mote. Il mio account è [email protected]
- (2021-11-14, v:0.1.3.2) y g: לא יכול להתקין
ההורדה נכשלה. יש בעיה בשרת.
- (2021-10-19, v:0.1.2.7) John Comey: Not working for my students (Chromebooks)
Hi, I have been creating assessments in Google Forms and using Mote for audio. It worked great on the first quiz; however, on the one I created last night, it works for me, but not for my students. My students are using Chromebooks, while I’m on a laptop (and therefore, Mote is embedded). Earlier, a few of my students could access it, but some could not. Now, none can. I’ll be checking with my administrators to see if something got blocked, but I got this on a recommendation from another teacher who has used this for some time. Is there something you can recommend for checking on, to see if there’s something on my end I can do differently? Thank you in advance for any help you are able to provide.
- (2021-10-17, v:0.1.2.7) Monica Tocci: audio registration
I cannot use Mote any more, neither 1' nor 30''. It completely disappeared from my possibilities of correction on google classroom
- (2021-09-26, v:0.1.2.3) sharon mor: The specker icon can't be moved
Hi Mote I am doing a presentation for teaching ESL. In it I show pictures that present words and near eaxh word a Mote audio. I am having a problem of moving around the Mote's speacker icon. Whenever I hover with the mouse on top of it, an audio band appears and covers the icon so I can't move the ucon. Please help
- (2021-07-24, v:0.1.1.5) Jodi Tamayoshi: Thinking...
Hey, Mote. I am about to do a presentation in which I give you folks a bit of free advertising. How is it my Mote keeps getting stuck in "thinking" mode after I make a recording? PLEASE don't make me a liar. When Mote works, it really works, and has so much potential.
- (2021-07-24, v:0.1.1.5) Jodi Tamayoshi: Mote Recordings Storage
Would love the option of naming my Mote before it goes into storage. For so many reasons.
- (2021-05-03, v:0.0.9.95) Lecturer -01 PGIE: Posting Motes
Hi Mote In the marking panel where you can see the assignment, there's a comment box with a "+" sign). Is it possible for us to use Mote in these comments? I am asking because in our university, students are only allowed to see the feedback once the assignment has been 'returned' to them. Since this is a private comment, it goes straight to the student when we press 'post'. Just wondering if it would be possible to use Mote in the comments too. Thank you very much and stay safe S. Seneviratne
- (2021-04-06, v:0.0.9.4) Kari Wall: "Something went wrong"
I have a paid version of Mote and loved it until it won't work for me anymore. I keep getting "Something went wrong preparing this mote" when leaving feedback for others. I have refreshed between comments after allowing enough time to process the recording. I have tried with a new comment as well as replying to an existing comment. I need help as I do not have time to keep trying to record something over and over again.
- (2021-03-08, v:0.0.9.2) Mary Ahern: How do I enable voice transcript
I cant fine where to enable the voice transcript on the settings
- (2021-02-25, v:0.0.9.0) Katya Kuznetsova: Can’t hear audio
I was using this successfully to listen to my son’s teacher’s voice notes in Google classroom, but today it just stopped working - there is no sound. All the previous motes I can’t hear either, although I can see them playing - time is elapsing. I’ve restarted my iPad twice, no effect. Any suggestions?
- (2021-02-04, v:0.0.8.6) Helen Flavin: Audio file is not audible!
I have been using Mote successfully for a while - it's an amazing tool, however I marked a set of work yesterday only to receive a message from one of my students saying they can't hear my message. I have gone through many of them today - none of them work! What's happened please?
- (2021-01-24, v:0.0.8.5) David Siegel: Hidden Mote
I inadvertantly clicked the check mark (resolve and hide comment), and now I can't undo this command to restore the comment to my student's document. How do I "unhide" this comment? Thanks.
- (2021-01-17, v:0.0.8.3) Monica Tocci: mot
Suddenly I only have 30'' instead of 1'30". why?
- (2021-01-13, v:0.0.8.2) Hester Gill: mote length
Hi, I am a teacher working from home on my personal laptop and am using mote to share personalised feedback to my students. All of my colleagues have a mote length of 1.5 minutes whereas I only have access to 30 seconds. I have tried to upgrade this however, it will not support it. Please can I have some guidance on how I can change this? Thank you, Hester
- (2020-10-19, v:0.0.7.1) Jenny Epstein: multiple google classrooms
If have 1 email of my own but teach in 2 schools and have 2 different organizational emails with a google classroom attached to each one and I take out a $19 subscription, will i be able to use mote in each classroom. thank you
- (2020-09-22, v:0.0.6.7) Marco Morales: Writers Conferences
I wanted to know if 30 seconds is the max for conducting Writers Conferences with Students. It used to be 90 seconds, but now it is down to 30 seconds.....any chance it can be left at 90 seconds.
- (2020-09-20, v:0.0.6.6) Paul Degener: Remove
How do I remove from Chrome?
- (2020-09-18, v:0.0.6.6) Mark Rentflejs: No transcription
hi... the extension is not transcribing my voice message. it just tells them there's a message. suggestions?
- (2020-09-10, v:0.0.6.4) Barry Mcphee: allow microphone
"allow" microphone button does not show up
- (2020-09-06, v:0.0.6.3) Teri Knight: Time change
Hello, I was recording my comments for one minute 30 seconds and I'm suddenly only able to comment for 30 seconds. Did I change a setting? How do I get back to the original length? Thanks
- (2020-06-18, v:0.0.4.4) Malena Garay: I cannot record my voice messages
Hi, I cannot record my voice messages. It keeps "thinking" for ever. I have Google Chrome Versión 83.0.4103.106 (Build oficial) (64 bits). Any help? thanks
- (2020-06-10, v:0.0.4.3) Angie Aguera: Inicio de sesión
Buenos días, agregué la extensión pero al querer iniciar sesión, hago click en "tengo más de 18 años" y la página no carga, aparece en blanco. No me permite iniciar sesión para comenzar a usarlo.
- (2020-06-05, v:0.0.4.3) Kim Charlton: Comments in Google Videos
Thank you so much for this extension, it's amazing! I am hoping though that you can add the ability to add Mote comments on Google Drive Videos. I think it would be very valuable for teachers using Screencastify Submit. Thanks again!
- (2020-05-15, v:0.0.3.8) Cheryle Chilcott: my students cant access my recording or transcript in googleclassrooms (Australia)
my students cant access my recording or transcript in googleclassrooms (Australia) we have downloaded mote, but it wont open for them
- (2020-05-15, v:0.0.3.8) Alessia Maria Ferrara: Not adding to my doc
I added the extension to Chrome, but when I add a comment, I do not see the extension in the box like it showed in the video. Please help
- (2020-05-09, v:0.0.3.6) Amanda Gómez: Recording doesn't stop
I can start a recording, but when I try to click done or stop the buttons don't work. Anyone else having this problem?
- (2020-04-30, v:0.0.3.4) Bob Lack: Transcript
The choice to not include a transcript is brilliant - thank you.
- (2020-04-23, v:0.0.3.1) Low Nan Zhi: Error recording
error prompt out when i tried to do recording. I'm using chrome v81 now
- (2020-04-20, v:0.0.2.91) Raisa Alisanne: Not able to record
Hey! I'm not able to record. Every time I try an error message pops up and directs me to the FAQ. I've done all the steps the FAQ asks, and even tried messaging you through zendesk but am unable to do so because I cannot log in using google- on either my personal accounts (this account) or my school account. I have a video if needed.