A Blockchain Wallet in your Browser
EzDeFi is an extension for accessing smart-contract enabled distributed applications, or "Dapps" in your browser! EzDeFi also lets user manage their own keys and addresses, receive and send over 50+ assets on multiple blockchains. Because it adds functionality to the normal browser context, ezDeFi requires the permission to read and write to the webpage user has specifically allowed. You can always "view the source" of ezDefi the way you do any Chrome extension, or view the source code on Github. Currently supported assets: + Bitcoin family (BTC, LTC, etc.) + Ethereum family (ETH, ERC20, ZD, etc.) + Tron family (TRX, TRC20, etc.) + Binance Smart Chain + Solana ...and more to come! Currently supported contract protocols: + Ethereum Web3 + TronWeb + Solana + Binance Smart Contract + EzDeFi Smart Contract ...and more to come! Due to the long process of publishing extension over Chrome Web Store, the version from the store usually limited in features and slightly outdated. Experienced users and developers are recommended to manually install the package from our website or build the package from the source to access the latest version.
- (2021-01-08) Ntm Khiêm: Really Great crypto wallet, i really love to using this - 5 stars for dev team
- (2020-10-24) nguyenxuan chinhphong: Perfectly helpful!
- (2020-03-28) Logan Dinh: I will vote 5* if i can set passcode on easy mode.
- (2020-03-26) Anh Tú Lưu: app dùng rất chi là tiện vì quản lý được nhiều token khác nhaooo, 5 sao cho nhà phát triển
- (2020-03-26) tho huu: Hữu ích! <3
- (2020-03-23) Hue Minhminh: Great!! the both UX and UI are amazing when I experience ezDeFi
- (2020-03-20) Thanh Dao: Great extension for daily use on my PC!!!
- (2020-03-19) Louis Nguyen: My house was on fire, but gladly all my coins are in this wallet. 5/5 would totally save coins in EzDeFi Extension again.
- (2020-03-19) Thọ Nguyễn Hữu: Awesome!!!! <3 <3
- (2020-03-19) Spam Anytime: Life-saver for contract developers. Contract revert reason is clearly shown before the transaction is confirmed.
- (2020-03-19) Henry Nong: Awesome wallet