Send a url to QNAP downloadstation
Right click on an URL for sending it to QNAP download station. Configure your QNAP settings details including IP address, port, intermediate download folder, destination folder and QNAP user login and password List your current queued downloads Remove download item Test connection setup Add TLS capability to NAS connection setting Note : Add your NAS URL to your approved browser certificates by typing following replacing with you rown IP & port https://yourNASIPAddress:yourNASIPAddressUsually443/cgi-bin/authLogin.cgi Don't forget to confirm acceptance in browser warning page Note: From QTS 4.5.1, Default intermediate temporary folder Download seems removed by default. Either create a new Download folder in Public or a shared Download at same level as Public and add this path to new Temp Dir filed in settings
- (2021-03-11) carl: Can't send URL to QNAP, always disconnect from QNAP unless tested, but nothing happened.
- (2021-02-22) Daimon .M: Fix it please!
- (2021-01-24) Arron Barton: just shows "err" in the extensions little window. I'm guessing I don't have the temp or move directory set right. tried "home" "/home" "//servername/home/" and even left at default it just gives an error. the nas shows up when tested it just doesn't add or show the downloads currently on.
- (2020-10-22) Mukolka: Супер !!!! Працює !!! Дякую!!!
- (2020-10-04) Valdis: Not able to add download taskts, nothing happens. Shows existing download tasks (added via Download Station app directly) only after pressing refresh button. If you close extensions windows and reopen the statuses are gone and have to refresh again.